• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Ice Block?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nightmare

"I fight for what I belive in"
Years
  • icerock.png

When you go to twisted mountain and then when you are in the middle, theres a mini cave entrance you can see and when you enter it you see a ice block in the middle, when you interact it, it says It's a rock covered with ice Touching it could make you freeze.

so, do you think theres something about the ice block or does it have any connections?

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
    Years
  • It's the Eevee ---> Glaceon thing.

I personally really like to go to the chamber it's in just because ice is my favorite type. I hope they make it into something big in the 3rd game, but I don't know.

TheronElite

Pokemon Professor
    Years
  • It's the Eevee ---> Glaceon thing.

I personally really like to go to the chamber it's in just because ice is my favorite type. I hope they make it into something big in the 3rd game, but I don't know.
    Yep. He's right. If you level up Eevee in the chamber it evolves into Glaceon. Same thing with route 217 in D/P.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • I like the fact that it was made more than just a rock, and instead a glacier. That makes it more realistic, considering Glaceon even has glacier partially in its name.

A small rock as a glacier? Pfft! Black and White made it better.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yeah there's not really much to discuss here since in Pinwheel Forest there's also a moss rock to evolve Leafeon, and considering the fact that you've been able to evolve Eevee into Glaceon & Leafeon since DPPt, a discussion about said rock won't really go far. :( PLUS! We also have a thead on Twisted Mountain so if you have any theories for that location please do post them there!

If you have any further questions about this rock though, ask in Quick Questions.
    EkvQs.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back