• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
No, I just found them on the web. You know when you turn on the PC In the pokemon game, the small Icons? That's what I'm useing. I re-colored it to make it look shiny. Do you want some of them?

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Jun 13, 2014
thats a good idea to make small icons, since big ones take alot of place

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
i don't have enough shinies to be at that point yet... but it's not a bad idea.
i'm sick today... so i'm just kinda hanging around. once i get my hw done, i'll keep shiny hunting. o, and if anybody wants to watch a weird film... we just added a new one to our site.
http://www.thrivepresents.com/videos.html

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
omg omg searching for pidey / rattata to trade with colosseum forever whenb i bumped into shiny pidey ^_^ gonna change sig 2morrow and gonnna evolve into pideot right now ^_^ ^_^

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
i was just wondering if u have more of the same pokemon does that mean its a higher chance of u catching it shiny, i had 2 sandshrew and 2 oddish before i caught them in shiny anfd bout 17 pidey

HereticSteel

Ain't got nothin on my Kirlia
Years
Can I join???????

Ive gained a sudden interest in shinies and Im trying to get a shiny charmander now!!!!
(I restarted) So whoever can let me join, can I????

Please...

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
Yes. Of course you can join. We welcome you, to the shiny hunters club. *little stars do circles around each member then fly off the screen* Thank you for participating with us. ^_^

----

That reminds me of the good old days, where there was mass confusion and people were asking "Why are we going to make a shiny haunters club, why don't we just search for all shinies?"

~Love ya, Pazz

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
*does the new member dance to show his welcome for danzo*
welcome aboard, you can call me admiral... or ryan... or co-founder
*gives new member good rep*

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
ok people, im sorry for beeing away this long, but i had to study a lot and stuff.

Really sorry for that, ill remove the poll, and ill try to come more.

Thx ina dvance

Back