• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy B-Day!!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I think it would be better to just have a thread to discuss them, and you could wish them happy birthdays in as well.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Art thou offending mine thread? , Listen , WE already have a thread we can just change the rules , can you like merge them together moderator?

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Well, I'd prefer make it a celebrity discussion thread and stick it in Other Entertainment, but if that isn't his vision I don't want to violate it.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Blaine said:
    Hey...Um...My birthday was last Thursday, does that count? Hehe...?
    Happy belated b-day! Does it count? I don't know:D

PokeTrainerCarol

I'm guessing Gold Raikou did this to wish Hilary Duff a Happy Birthday...forgot where I heard she "turned to sweet sixteen" I forgot when. :P
    I don't know, but to have a thread where we may wish our members a happy birthday is a really good idea :) ^_^

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    That's the thing, there already is one for normal members birthdays. That's why I want his blessing to turn it into a Celeb thread and move it.

22sa

Years
  • Kairi said:
    That's the thing, there already is one for normal members birthdays. That's why I want his blessing to turn it into a Celeb thread and move it.
    That thread died quite long ago so I think we should keep this one.

22sa

Years
  • Dizzy said:
    But mines was first , no 1 replies in it cuz they hate my thread ideas.........
    You'll never know, this thread might just might die too.:D

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • well because first of all, PC do not have that much members so there's one member born on everyday...

secondly, if we're to mention celebrity/famous ppl's birthday too, then i'm pretty much out of this thread as i know close to zero famous ppl... I just saw a movie (rare thing for me) that's a few months old featuring Hillary Duff in it... and that was my first time seeing who in the world Hillary Duff is. Is she really under 20 years old? She looks a lot more... mature... (sorry Gold Raikou...)

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Was Hillary Duff the girl in Gold Raikou's old avatar? And she's under 20? Cool... *_* Never knew that...

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • i dislike hilary duff , its almost november , you know what that means kiddies , but on ur birthday hats and get ready to sing happy birthday , to me.....

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • Kairi said:

Oh no! I'm so sorry! Seriously, I just rejoined and like I didn't know! I'm sorry, Kairi! -very frantic, no sarcasm-

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Oh, it's fine. It's not even on the first page so it's fine. ^_~ We should bump it for you though...

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • Kairi said:
    Oh, it's fine. It's not even on the first page so it's fine. ^_~ We should bump it for you though...

Okay, thas' good. I was freakin' out! But eh..."bump?" Is that like deleting my posts?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    No, I think it's like posting here so that your thread will remain on the list, instead of getting deleted for inactivity, etc. ^_^

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    It's an acronym meaning "Bring Up My Posts"

Back