• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Helloo Fwiends!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2013
    Hey everyone, my name is PresentPastFuture (to be honest, I don't even know what it means) Anyway, I came here for the love of Pokemon but I realized there's a lot more things to offer than I thought. I'm definently going to try to do some RPs, try some hacking, and I'm actually working on some fan-fics at the moment... Also, i dont have too much access to a pc lately so ill be using my phone for the most part at first. Btw I'm basically a fan of everything Nintendo (but I've been playing a lot of PC games recently), especially the Zelda franchise...

Ill see everyone around ^_^

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Hey there Present, nice to have you with us!
    Everyone around here is a huge Pokemon fan, so you'll fit in just right (:
    And you are right, PC has a lot to offer, and I'm glad you already found some
    boards that have caught your interest! Try out as many things as you like, I'm sure
    you are going to have a great time doing so and you'll meet a lot of new people while too!

Nintendo does make some very awesome games, so what's not the like :D
    Let's hope they bring some "new" classics to the Wii U, and i hope you already
    have a 3DS, because X and Y are coming!! ^^

I hope to see you around, have fun and welcome to PC!

Back