• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ginji's shinies and events trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
okay so these 11 for these 11?
-UT Elekid(ZAPRONG) lv.20 OT: HORDEL ID: 41400
-Akiyama Slaking
-UT Naive Treecko (7/19/07)
-UT Yokohama Pikachu (10108)
-10JAHRE Entei and Latias
-10ANIV Charizard
-Gotta Catch'em All Chikorita
-Pokebox Swablu (is it a US Swablu?)
-Jeremy Tauros and Vulpix

for

10ANNIV: France Charizard, Raikou, and Suicune
10ANIV: Entei
ERNESTO, MONTE L, and DUELLBE Ho-oh (colosseum ho-ohs...)
Ranger 2 Manaphy Egg JP
Shiny movie regigigas
GW pikachu
Jeremy Gengar

I'm holding off the Duking Set since I prefer to get them all at once....
ok, I'll get these cloned use my pearl 1 and diamond fc's, also what slaking characteristic do you want?
Your Armaldo is hacked. A poke that came from a link trade is from an egg, not "Arrived from...".
oh my bad, is there something else you want for that uxie?

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2012
this one: -UT Slaking lv.50 (1/8/09) OT: あきやま ID: 01069 alert to sounds *NFT* (unless for other ones)

I'll grab the first 6 and meet you on wifi.

Dotaitos

Kthxbai.
Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2013
I guess ill take the shiny ev'd mismagius. I'm a lil busy atm tho, ill post back when i can trade.

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2012
your 10JAHRE Latias is touched. Check its EXP bar. I won't trade the GW Pika for the remaining 10 if that's okay. The GW pika will come in the trade for the Dukings later when you decide what else you need.

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2012
hmmm but its just tiny bit, I'll get other one you wanted

unfortunately I need untouched ones....the Charizard is move touched, but I think that can be fixed with a couple heart scales.

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
unfortunately I need untouched ones....the Charizard is move touched, but I think that can be fixed with a couple heart scales.
oh ok, sorry about that, im getting back on with slaking and then im switching to diamond to trade you the other 3

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2012
uhh....are you still online Ginji? I'm on wifi with the last 3....or are you still cloning?

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Years
  • Seen Dec 17, 2009
I've got a shiny Buneary and legendaries and that's about it that I can trade for them. You can also look at my trade thread, but I doubt you'd find anything worthwhile there.

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
I've got a shiny Buneary and legendaries and that's about it that I can trade for them. You can also look at my trade thread, but I doubt you'd find anything worthwhile there.
What is its nature?
----------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back