• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blue and Green

Feathing

Water Gym Master
Years
  • Well, here it goes the third one of my english poems. Actually, this was the first I wrote in english, and you don't have to be the smartest to see its written to a girl... Please comment and give me your opinions!

Blue… Green…​
    Seas… Oceans…
    Forests… An evergreen land…

A labyrinth of joyful and youth.​
    A starried nigth´s dream…​
    A long journey, a big journey​
    through the shiniest sun and​
    through the rainy darkness​
    of night.

With the radiant song of the birds,​
    with the magical colours of spring.​
    It´s an eternal peace,​
    it´s an endlessness love…

Blue… Green…

Drifting through your eyes...​

Last edited:

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
    Years
  • Well, here it goes the third one of my english poems. Actually, this was the first I wrote in english, and you don't have to be the smartest to see its written to a girl... Please comment and give me your opinions!

Blue… Green…​
    Seas… Oceans…
    Forests… An evergreen land…

A labyrinth of joyful and youth.​
    A starried nigth´s dream…​
    A long journey, a big journey​
    through the shiniest sun and​
    through the rainy darkness​
    of nigth.

With the radiant song of the birds,​
    with the magical colours of spring.​
    It´s an eternal peace,​
    it´s an endlessness love…

Blue… Green…

Drifting through your eyes...​

mmk id like to start off by saying that i LOVE this poem...it is very beautiful and i dont care what anyone else says i give it an A+!

second it has many spelling a maybe a few grammar errors. such as you wrote nigth when it is actually spelled "night"....a few other errors but ill let someone who enjoys finding errors and pointing them out more than i do...

I know its a little harder for you because you are writing these poems in a language different than your native one so I completely understand these few mistakes...
    But like I said I love this poem...keep writing my friend!!!:D

Feathing

Water Gym Master
    Years
  • mmk id like to start off by saying that i LOVE this poem...it is very beautiful and i dont care what anyone else says i give it an A+!

second it has many spelling a maybe a few grammar errors. such as you wrote nigth when it is actually spelled "night"....a few other errors but ill let someone who enjoys finding errors and pointing them out more than i do...

I know its a little harder for you because you are writing these poems in a language different than your native one so I completely understand these few mistakes...
    But like I said I love this poem...keep writing my friend!!!:D

Thanks a lot!! I'm glad u liked it. I know it has so minor spelling errors... Night/Nigth just drives me crazy all the time XD But as you said, I'll expect someone who enjoys finding mistakes to point them all out XD

Thanks a lot!!!

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
    Years
  • Thanks a lot!! I'm glad u liked it. I know it has so minor spelling errors... Night/Nigth just drives me crazy all the time XD But as you said, I'll expect someone who enjoys finding mistakes to point them all out XD

Thanks a lot!!!

of course.....you know that person will be around eventually....they always come..>.<

And oooo post 300!

Vie

Years
  • I think its really good. I like poems which are not just about someone somebody is in love with.

Back