• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone!

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2012
    I must say, it has been a long time that I have joined a forum. Two reasons why I wanted to join this one;
    1: Pokemon is the best thing ever!
    2: Long long ago, there was a MMO game called Poke Global and most likely not but i was trying to look for some of the people from that game, I was a Moderator for them and would love to find some of them :D

People Knew Me by "Fayt" or "Fayt2000"

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Hi, StoweTunes, and welcome to The PokeCommunity~! :D

1) I agree that Pokemon is the best thing EVER!
    2) I've never heard of that, but there may be a chance that you may find some of the people here, I guess~! Good luck with that!

Also, be sure to read the rules for all the forums before you go ahead and reply in them; we don't wanna get fussed, now do we? Mods can be very scary ;-;

Anyway, if you ever have questions, head on over to the front page and you'll see an option to "view forum leaders." They are, obviously, the leaders of the forum, and people will help you out.

Also, try to check out the New User's Hangout to make some friends!

I would point you in a direction based off of general likes/dislikes, but you didn't provide much. I suggest looking through the forum until you find something you like.

Hope to see you around! :D

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Welcome to Pokécommunity!!
    I hope you enjoy your stay, I'm here if you need any help!!

Also, yes. Pokémon is one of the best things ever!!
    There are others >_>

I've never heard of Poké Global, MMORPGs were never my thing, if I'm honest.

Back