• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rahul's Art.

BluePhoenix

http://www.pokefusion.com
Years
  • Hey everyone,
    I just recently stated Free hand drawing and thought of showing you all my drawings-
    Rahul's Art.
    This is my first ever Free hand drawing of Entei.
    Rahul's Art.
    This is my second drawing. I made this one in 4 hours so it might be a bit bad.
    I will post more when after I have made some more ^^
    Well C+C please.

~RAHUL

Last edited:

Mister Psilo

I'd hit it.
    Years
  • The lineart's a bit too wobbly. It's hard to get lineart nice and smooth, so it's not really bad at all.
    Entei's eye looks a bit odd, like it's staring into the middle of space. His paws are really cute though.
    The yanma's really friggin' adorable. Lineart's still a bit wobbly, but it's much more smooth this time around.

Nice work! :D

BluePhoenix

http://www.pokefusion.com
    Years
  • Hey thanks everyone. I am a bit bad a the lineart as I am just starting and my mouse is bad too. I have to change it. And I will work oon the eye soon. And well I have made the eye of Entei a bit read now.^ Point's up at the Entei Pic.

~RAHUL

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Er . . . I am unable to see the image of Entei.

But, the drawing of Yanma is rather nice--especially for something drawn free-hand. Good work with the coloring and shading. The shading seems to be what brings the image to life.

What program did you use to create the images?

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
  • The flames of artistic skill burn faintly within you. This was a starting task. For you must learn the ways of the drawing...and besides, I CANNOT draw entei for the life of me, and the other pokemon...whose name slips me...is also pretty good. Super work.

Yameneko549

Eat hammer!
    Years
  • Yanma, Cybex.

They're both great. I can't use Paint or Paint.NET to save my life, unless it's to tough up something thant my 3 year old scanner screwed up.

As for the entei, I only know of three people that can draw him properly. I think it's the way he's built. Too many ways to mess up.

Anyway, great art. Just keep at it. You can only improve if you continue to try.

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
  • Yanma! Of course! Silly me, pokemon are for kids! Tish-tash and all that...and I will repeat what I said, but this time in a booming voice...god-like in stature...The flames of artistic skill burn faintly within you. This was a starting task. For you must learn the ways of the drawing...

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow, Rahul. Those are wonderful. =O I like them very much. I know you got talent. ^^ Great work!

Back