• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Magneta

Kyouya

"baddest of the bad"
Years
  • magneta.png

Story

It is the last week at the pokemon academy. In class you look out the window there is a battle going on, The class is studying battle methods so your teacher allows the class to watch. Both pokemon are badly damged and lacking any energy so ,You try to stop the battle but you are stopped because school rules prohibit interference with a punishment of.....

Expulsion!

complety disobeying the rules, You run into to the lab And ask Your mother for a pokemon so you can go put a stop to the battle.Once you have decided you go back to the school only to find it in flame and completely destroyed! You Search around the buiding you can't find anyone to tell you what happened but you see a demonic bird float over the town.

What happened to the school?
    What is that bird?

Features
    The region of Fuka.
    Two new pokemon
    Some hg/ss graphics
    starters follow you
    Search or destroy:
    Spoiler:

More to come...

Screenshots
    magnetascreenw.png
    magnetascrn.png
    capture000.png

capture001.png

Videos
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujkg50bnelM
    Progress
    Mapping:redoing maps 0.7%
    Events:2%
    Scripting:0%
    Spriting(charsets):2%
    Graphics(tileset, battle graphics, autotiles and interfaces):4%

Team
    Me:Mapping,Events,Graphics

Recruiting
    contact me on msn
    [email protected]

Credits
    Tiles:
    reck
    novus
    alucus of borg
    c.n.c
    Saurav
    soul.//silver,Wesleyfg:Secondary tileset
    Sprites
    spriters resource: sneasel charset
    Other Contributions

Last edited:

Kyouya

"baddest of the bad"
    Years
  • New screen
    i was going to test the the starter event didnt work but i took a screen of the room
    magnetascreenw.png

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 12, 2016
    Could you please remove the white text effects and stick to the default text colour? I'm using a skin with a white background, which means I have to highlight in order to read. It's annoying.

Anyway, this looks like a potentially interesting fan game. Deviates from the usual story you see in the main handheld games.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Quite frankly your layout is absolutely horribe, fancy making your text readable?

Kyouya

"baddest of the bad"
    Years
  • new screen ive been redoing the maps and this is the first done
    magnetascrn.png

Last edited:

|Maximus|

I'm back~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    Are you going to change the main character sprite? It looks weird a FRLG character with DP style maps.

Kyouya

"baddest of the bad"
    Years
  • New screen
    Starter Select( not done making charsets for starters)
    capture000.png

Last edited:

lx_theo

Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    once again
    new screen this time character select
    capture000y.png

I did the girl to but it would be two screens of the same thing if i showed of both

Well I see a serious problem with this...

The sprite for Gold is made for that sized screen. When the game downsizes everything, like in most of the rest of your screenshots, that sprite will look messed up. Any graphic needs to make so that when shown at that size, any give line, dot, or such will have double the width and height as it normally would so that it looks normal when downsized.

Back