• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pseudo-Habitat Challenge

Lezza

The Guy who loves Braviarys
Years
  • Team if can Trade:Lopunny, Girafarig, Azurmarril, Clefable
    Team if cant Trade:Lopunny, Girafarig, Azurmarril, Clefable, Ursaring, Donphan.
    Alot of Normal types

j_Woo

Patnogonian
    Years
  • sorry if my questions are getting annoying, but can you add mankey and primape to savannah. i mean it makes sense and also i am basically solo running with nidorino :P

.: Symbiosis :.

The connection of two
    Years
  • Why?
    Honestly I can't see monkeys on a savannah.
    You can use NidoranF, and after Brock , Clefairy,Clefable,Jigglypuff,Wigglytuff,
    And after Misty,skipping gyms to Fuschsia, you get Rhyhorn,Rhydon,

j_Woo

Patnogonian
    Years
  • its yellow so you cant catch jigglypuff and clefairy till route 5 but its ok i'll just stick with nidorino for now

HannahB123

Deciding on a new Challenge!
    Years
  • Ok I really would like to join this! Deciding which game to do it on is what's got me stuck. I haven't beaten White yet, so I won't use that one, but the other games I have are:
    Red, Sapphire, Leaf Green, Diamond, Platinum, Soul Silver. ( I have Ruby as well, but the internal battery is dead, so I've got to wait to play it until I replace it.) So anyone have a suggestion on which game to do it on?
    (I don't know how to do the screenshots like a previous poster did from my DS, but I can post detailed accounts of how I'm doing.)

EDIT: Alright, I've decided to shoot for an ultimate:
    Instead of doing it in the above order, I'll be doing it in this order, leaving off the original red.
    Leaf Green, Soul Silver, Platinum, White (Once I beat it)
    I choose to do Rainforest.
    :D Off I go to start up with Leaf Green!

First Little bit:

Hello! My Name is Hannah! Today I start my pokemon journey!
    130px-01770157-Leaf.png

I got my potion from storage, then walked around town looking for Professor Oak. Just as I was about to step onto route 1, he stopped me and took me back to his lab to pick a pokemon!
    It was a hard decision, but in the end, I got the cutest little female Squirtle, and named her Bubbles!
    pokemon_squirtle2.gif

My fellow pokemon trainer, and rival, Gary, chose a Bulbasaur. Before I could leave the lab to begin my journey, he decided he wanted to battle.
    130px-02430215-Blue.png

I won! It was a tough battle, but Bubbles came through for me!
    Afterwards it was only a short walk to Viridian City, but the Poke Mart attendant needed me to run a package back to Prof. Oak.
    I delivered it, of course, and received a pokedex and five pokeballs for my trouble! I left again, stopping only to grab a town map from Gary's sister, and by the time I reached Viridian City again, Bubbles was up to level 8! We took a quick rest at the pokemon center, and shot over to route 22, just west of town. There was a small grassy area where mankey and spearow were rumored to hide! It was true! With Bubbles by my side, we managed to catch ourselves a sweet little boy Mankey, which I named Spunky! --What can I say, he had spunk! After healing up and running through the grass on Rt 22 a little more, we ran across a male spearow. After a hard battle, I caught him, and his name is now Spike! (Original, I know.)
    Hannah's team now:
    pokemon_squirtle2.gif
    pokemon_mankey.gif
    pokemon_spearow.gif

Now we're off for Viridian Forest!

~~Edit: Scratch that, we'll just say Hannah's spending the night at the Pokemon Center, so she'll be rested for the forest! IE: I'm going to bed now.. :D Hopefully someone will have posted some of their challenge by tomorrow when I get on here, I'm really enjoying this! The challenge really makes it more exciting! ~~

Last edited:

HannahB123

Years
  • Oops, I guess I did! Sapphire is supposed to be listed in there! It's in my signature though. :D Thanks for pointing that out!
    > Oh, and I so wish Pikachu was a rainforest P/H pokemon. It's always been on of my favorites! But, I can make do! <

Ok, well something is apparently wrong with my leaf green, it keeps freezing at random times, and I have to turn my DS lite on and off and start back from my latest save point. Once I replace the internal batteries in my GBA games (LG, R &S) I'll start on the challenge! My apologies! Should do that this weekend!

Last edited:

tachikaze316

Master of Procrastination
    Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2015
    Fire Red Update #4

-Headed out on to Route 22 and defeated Gary. Again.
    -Went through Victory Road and onwards, to the final challenge...maybe.
    Pokemon-FireRed_01-3.png
    Pokemon-FireRed_02-4.png
    Pokemon-FireRed_03-3.png
    Pokemon-FireRed_04-3.png

-Well...that was all disappointingly easy.
    -Oh...and I beat Gary again too...he's still not worth screenshotting.
    Pokemon-FireRed_07-1.png

Final(?) Team:
    Pokemon-FireRed_08-1.png
    Pokemon-FireRed_09-1.png

Solid: While his stats are far from amazing and he doesn't actually learn any decent poison type moves by level up, that intimidate ability, earthquake and rock slide have been very useful.
    Pokemon-FireRed_12.png
    Pokemon-FireRed_13.png

Papillon: As one might expect from a bug in the Viridian Forest, he kinda fell behind after a while. However unlike the last time I used a bug, he never fell into the role of "sleep powder and switch out", possibly because I had fewer team members this time.
    Pokemon-FireRed_10-1.png
    Pokemon-FireRed_11.png

Dwayne: MVP. The diversity in his moveset was incredibly useful, even if his special attack was somewhat lacking. Most of Lorelei's team fell in a single brick break.

So, I guess I'm done with Fire Red. Unless I have to do the Sevii Islands stuff too.

j_Woo

Patnogonian
    Years
  • Update #1

-Caught nidoran
    -Beat Pewter City Gym
    -Traveled Through Mt Moon and booted Team Rocket out
    -Arrived in Cerulean City
    -Defeated Rival

HannahB123

Years
  • Thanks for adding me! I'll be getting some batteries to replace the old ones with, and I'll post when I get them working and can play! :D Looking forward to it!

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2023
    My 1st update:
    - Got Squirtle as my starter.
    - Delivered Oak Parcel
    - Caught Rattata
    - Beat Rival
    - Got to Pewter City
    - Beat Brock
    - Got to Mt. moon
    - Rattata evolved
    - Got to Cerulean City
    My Team:
    -Raticate: Tackle, Tail Whip, Quick Attack, Hyper Fang

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2023
    my 2nd update:
    - Beat Rival
    - Caught Oddish
    - Caught Abra
    - Abra Evolved
    - Beat Misty
    - Caught Diglett
    - Oddish Evolved
    - Beat Rival
    - Beat Lt. Surge

My Team:
    -Raticate: Tackle, Tail Whip, Quick Attack, Hyper Fang
    -Gloom: Absorb, Sleep Powder, Poisonpowder, Cut
    -Kadabra: Reflect, Confusion, Disable, Psybeam
    -Diglett: Dig, Scratch, Growl, Magnitude

j_Woo

Patnogonian
    Years
  • sorry to say, but the save file on my emulator got deleted somehow and i dont really have the time right now to go back and redo what i had done. can a postpone this challenge and join back in when i finish my other one?

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2023
    my 3rd update:
    - Got through Rock Tunnel
    - Diglett Evolved
    - Got to Celadon
    - Beat Giovanni
    - Beat Rival
    - Caught Gastly
    - Gastly Evolved
    - Beat Erica
    - Got the Poke Flute

My Team:
    -Raticate: Pursuit, Tail Whip, Quick Attack, Hyper Fang
    -Gloom: Absorb, Sleep Powder, Acid, Cut
    -Kadabra: Reflect, Confusion, Disable, Psybeam
    -Dugtrio: Dig, Scratch, Growl, Magnitude
    -Haunter: Shadow Punch, Confuse Ray, Dream Eater, Night Shade

14Henderson7

Poke'Maniac
    Years
  • Add me I'll be doing an Ultimate Challenge of course.

Red -> Crystal -> Emerald -> Pearl -> White

Savannah/Field

Update to come soon.

Update 1:
    Spoiler:

Nidorino
    Lv. 31
    -Leer
    -Tackle
    -Horn Attack
    -Poison Sting

Slaves: