• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Where i Start?

lhabcuanime

LhabxJhieL
Years
  • Hi Everyone
    i want to make my own hack rom on pokemon ruby and fire red
    but i dont know where i start how to make ..
    im BIG noob here in PC and .. i have a Low IQ :)

So .. where can i start to make my own hack pokemon ??
    i dont know where can i get tileset, to change my graphics and pokemon icons of 3rd,4th,& 5th Gen .i Very BIG noob too in how to used Tools :)

hehe so any tips for me ? for my scripts ,battles , and etc ??

Years
  • Hi there! If you want to start on your own ROM Hack, then go on ahead and check out the Emulation & ROM Hacking section we have here, and if you're completely new, then I suggest you check out the Tutorials section as well! If you need more help than that, then go on ahead and PM either giradialkia or DrFuji (the moderators of Emulation & ROM hacking), and I'm fairly sure they could give you a head start on how to ROM hack. :)

Hope this helps!

lhabcuanime

LhabxJhieL
    Years
  • Hi there! If you want to start on your own ROM Hack, then go on ahead and check out the Emulation & ROM Hacking section we have here, and if you're completely new, then I suggest you check out the Tutorials section as well! If you need more help than that, then go on ahead and PM either giradialkia or DrFuji (the moderators of Emulation & ROM hacking), and I'm fairly sure they could give you a head start on how to ROM hack. :)

Hope this helps!

Thanks Men .. OK i check it :3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • To add, if you ever have any questions in regards to ROM Hacking, you can always ask them at the Simple Questions thread. Just be sure to search the thread before you ask, because it might be possible that your question may be asked already! As Zach mentioned, the Tutorials section is a great way to start learning. :)

lhabcuanime

LhabxJhieL
    Years
  • To add, if you ever have any questions in regards to ROM Hacking, you can always ask them at the Simple Questions thread. Just be sure to search the thread before you ask, because it might be possible that your question may be asked already! As Zach mentioned, the Tutorials section is a great way to start learning. :)

Yeah i research my own in tutorial thread ..and many tuts is there .and thanks i hope i learn a lot :)

Back