• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A misunderstanding

Status
Not open for further replies.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
  • I hate to bring this up once more, please feel free to close it or delete it completely. I do not wish to waste space on PC. I feel i must say this.

I feel extremely upset by all this behaviour from not only Ruriri, but by everyone who decided to critise afterwards. I realise you were all upset, but was it worth saying something so cruel as well. It's such a shame to lose a member. Ruriri may not have suited everyone, but he was a member, and i know him as a friend. It happens to be a simple part of his nature, and unfortunatly it took a turn for the worse. i've seen similar behaviour before from Ruriri, and it seems to be his only way of showing how truly upset he is by something which may seem so simple. I agree what he said was very wrong and I hope never too see such behaviour again on these message boards. it was cruel and not needed. Yet I feel that even though he said all that was it right to make a grave matter worse. Arcanine was right to close it and drop the subject, though i feel without a proper explanation, this wound shall not heal. I hope you all think about what you thought/said of Ruriri. there are sometime reasons that you know not of which cause radical behaviour. I know this from my experience of my own brothers disablity. Things are not always what they seem. I just wish this had never occured. I think PC is a wonderful community, full of great friendship which connects each member to it. It was proven to me that people do care, even in this situation, when link722 sent me a message saying sorry i'd lost my 'bud'. I really appreciate that link, its great to know that even though I've never spoken to you before. TY. I just hope that the board can now go back to being an enjoyable place to visit, instead of being resentful of certain visitors.

Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice or Lightning,
    Lest these titans wreak destruction upon the world in which they clash,
    Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting,
    Alone it's song will fail.
    Thus the earth shall turn to ash.

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    However, I am here to close it anyway. :P
    Eh? I don't have a power?
    Okay.
    I know, Ruriri might be your friend but he want to destroy PC.
    Yes, someone tells me about it, that's why I don't go to sleep last night.*yawns*
    However, we need someone to reply.
    Not me, I am so sleepy.

DUDE.....zzz

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    OK, I understand how you must be feeling, but for what he did, I don't think I can ever forgive him.Sorry......

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I didn't really get after him too badly, I don't think. I do believe it needed to be made clear that we mods are hard workers for everyone, including him. Rough love I guess. Anyways, I am sorry to lose him of course, perhaps that thread should have been closed sooner. Everyone tends to jump the bandwagon around here, should have seen that coming.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • Yeah i agree with ya Iggy that's why i never wrote anything in the Goodbye thread I would never critize anyone even if they are spamers cuz it's not right at all

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    His message..? Did he say something offensive about the community while I was off? And he left? :paranoid:

<EDIT> Nevermind, I just saw that thread. >_<;

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • Oh Hakura, I hope it didn't hurt you too much. Please think of what I said and try to at least allow this whole episode to RIP, in your mind at least.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Iggs im sorry, I know losing Ruriri is going to be a great loss, he was my friend too. But i never saw this thread, could someone tell me about it so i guide me to see it?

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
  • The thread is here in other chat. Title is GoodBye and Ruriri was the one that made th thread. I don't know what to realy say about that. I can't remember Cassie well. I did not know Ruriri much. I know some of things he did in art thread but i think that GoodBye thread was bashing realy. I don't agree with the way he acted but i do agree with igtica that he was treated badly in that Goodbye thread. It is just a sad thing. :(

Last edited:

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
  • Well, It's a very long history ahead. I have been here for 1 year and have experienced CAS outburst and such... If you want someone to tell the story... well... okay then.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I think he was a good member for the site, and really talented, but when he finally left he shouldn't have said some of those things. If he felt that way, then he could've just kept his opinions to himself, because it came off as offensive to most of the other members. His absence in the community is not really going to affect me that much, especially after I read what he posted....

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Well, to what information I've gathered, Cas was flaming members, treated them badly, and some other bad stuff.But, let's try to steer away from that, we don't wan't something bad happning.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back