• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I haven't been on this website for two years.

Years
  • "Last Visit: March 7th, 2011 at 09:35 PM"

Hi PC! Haven't seen ya in a while. No particular reason, I just sort of... stopped coming here. Well I've recently started to take an interest in competitive battling. Remembered this place and though I might as well try and make some friends here or something. I didn't really make friends last time, so maybe this time.

So... hi!

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Hey, Ynfiniti8!

Welcome back to PC! Two years is a really long time! A lot has changed since then with both the Pokémon series and PokéCommunity. :p

Regardless of the reason you left the first time, it's nice to have you back and hopefully you can stay active this time around!

I see you're interested in competitive battling. PC's battle corner forum will definitely suit you if battling is your preference.

Hope to see you around, and hopefully you can stay active!

Back