• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Brian

"Float? Um, Rama, did you hit your head or something? Hm... Maybe you got heat stroke..." Bri said slowly. Yeah, Ciel made him float alright. He didn't enjoy people messing with him like that. He looked at Rama with concern. Either there was something wrong with him, and he needed someone more skilled than Bri currently was, or he was joking with Brian. Whatever. He turned to Skye.

"Yeah... Babies need a lot of sleep. I think they need it to help them grow, or something," Bri said with a smile. He knew a bit about these things. But nothing compared to experiencing them first hand. That was another reason he was not looking forward to this. He had to keep Bouncy in her pokeball.

Thyme

Thyme paled. The last thing she had expected had been for Snype to turn the joke back on her! She stammered out something unintelligble and fell silent. She couldn't think of anything to say to that. Because she couldn't deny it, not whole heartedly, and she wasn't sure she could confirm it either. She slowly recovered her wits and simply smiled knowingly at Snype.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Skye nodded. He was well aware of that. Rama was sputtering incoherently at Brian. Was this kid blind, oblivious, or stupid? OR all three? He wasn't going to be particular right now. He was not mentally screwed and he did not have heat stroke! Skye glanced at Ciel and smiled softly. It was fine to mess with Rama again.

Ciel blinked in surprise. He was okay with it? WEll... okay, if he thought it was cool... Ciel glanced at Rama and thought a moment. Rama started floating again. The fox yelped and yowled as he was held there. He decided Psychic stuff wa not his cup of tea. THat was why he prefered to fly, always.

Skye looked interested. "Are yuh-hou okay u-uh-uh-up there?" Rama nodded but yelped again. This was weird.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Snype laughed playfully. "Hahaha, Aw common Thyme, Ya know I'm kidding! If anything I expected ya to fight back to that little remark Hehehe" Snype joked giving off another large smile. He was still teasing her a little but in a sense, this was payback for the times she had done the same. He was doing it in a friendly sense though. He figured Thyme would understand Snype by now. He leaned his head back against the wall and closed his eyes, still chuckling a little at how Thyme reacted to that. He patted Thyme's back looked down at her bright red eyes. Snype was completely relaxed... not a worry in the world... he wished more days were like this.

Nideous

Years
(OOC: Rama, go with oblivious. And maybe a little stupid. But only a little. XD)

Brian

Bri smiled and nodded at Skye before turning his attention to Rama, who had yelped at something. Upon seeing the floating fox, Bri's brain went into shockwaves. It tried to process this new phenomenon. Zorua should not float. That doesn't compute. Maybe if Bri had not been recovering from a concussion, he might have reacted differently. But, that wasn't the case. Bri's mind went blank and his muscles all went to jelly. His eyes rolled into the back of his head and he fell over backwards, fainting from the shock of what he had just seen. His crutches clattered on the ground next to him rather loudly, though he couldn't hear them.

Thyme

Thyme tried to get her mouth to work. She couldn't think of a thing to say, and she didn't like it. She shrugged indifferently and gazed back at Snype. She couldn't decide what to say.

"Why? If I fought it, then you could easily say that I secretly agreed, but was fighting to try and deny it. I may have been shocked into silence, but I'm not going to deny what I feel," Thyme said. She closed her eyes and smiled happily. Let him stew on that for a while! Then, as if to make him even more surprised, she leaned up and gave him a quick kiss. That ought to mess with him a little bit, she thought to herself with a satisfied smile on her face. This was a rather fun way to spend her time. It certainly got her the attention she craved from him. Though she probably didn't have to push him so hard. But it was a little fun, and she knew if the roles were reversed, he'd probably do the same thing. And she did like him, there was no denying that.

Fuyu

Years
Ciel yelped and dropped Rama again, who this time landed on his paws with a scowl. SKye caught Bri and carefully sat him against the wood. His arms seemed to shift a moment, twitching with pain his sensors wouldn't translate. Skye sighed. "Oh-hover duh-do it muh-much?" he muttered. He shook his head. He was too tired to freak out right now.

Ciel was bright red with embarrassment. "S-Sorry," he mumbled guiltily.

Rama waved him off. "Eh, we tried to tell 'em." He tried to drag the crutches over and failed, causing Ciel to hurriedly drag them out of people's way. Skye held a water bottle, waiting to dump it on Bri's head.

Megaman765

Years
Snype chuckled again. "hehe, hey chill, like I said I'm joking with ya... oh?" Snype said as Thyme leaned up to give him a quick kiss. He turned a bit red himself then but it quickly faded. He was growing used to the kisses at this rate. Snype leaned toward her and gave off a mischievous smirk, holding her into a hug.

"Hehehe... alright you asked for it." Snype said. He leaned closer to Thyme and began to kiss her passionately in response to her earlier kiss.

Nideous

Years
(OOC: Until someone does something to snap Bri out of it, I'm going to have him lay there on the ground for a while. Have fun with Duster. :P )

Duster

Duster sensed what was going on outside her pokeball and broke free from it. Then she regretted it. The salty sea air stung her cuts and made her eyes water. She walked over to Bri and Skye and looked at them curiously.

"Bri? Bri?! Is he ok?" she asked quietly. She wasn't sure what to do. A Thundershock might snap him out of it, but that may do more harm then good at the moment! She hated this persistent feeling of helplessness that had been with her ever since she had been destroyed by Thyme... Ugh, just thinking about the snivy made Duster begin shaking a bit. She walked stiffly to his other side and began pushing gently on his arm.

Thyme

Thyem's smirk was quickly replaced by a confused expression, and then she was swept up in the kiss and returning it just as passionately. Snype had done it again. She never could quite predict his reactions. That had totally caught her off guard, and she had no time to think. Just time to react, which seemed to be what she was best at.

Fuyu

Years
"He fainted," Rama told her dispassionately, washing one of his ears. He glanced at Ciel, who was still red and torn between amusement and worry. Rama gave the Pokemon equivalent of a thumbs up as Skye pondered an important question. He didn't want to use up his water but Bri needed to wake up before he got stepped on. Hmm... water or Bri? Important question. He sighed and knew he had to do the right thing. So he unscrewed the bottle cap, held it over Bri's head, and upended in, the water splashing onto the younger male. Rama cackled as Ciel paled and tried his very hardest not to start laughing. iT was actually kind of funny.

Megaman765

Years
Snype continued to kiss Thyme for good while until backing up and nuzzling her once more. His eyes stayed closed as he hugged Thyme closely. He wasn't sure if he was being too clingy or not... all he knew was that he was happy to be with Thyme at the moment. Though he wasn't sure how she felt about all. Though seeing that she had returned the kiss made him think that she was fine by it. Snype was a rather unpredictable Pokemon, one of the many traits of being able to think independently.

Nideous

Years
Brian

Duster yelped in surprise when Bri jerked awake. His head was not feeling good. His eyes widened when he realised he was on the ground, looking up into Duster's and Skye's worried faces. He put his hand on his head to find it was wet. He then came to the conclusion that he had no memory of the past few moments!

"Ugh... Maybe I'm the one with heatstroke... What happened?" Bri asked, slowly sitting up. He glanced from person to person. Duster's face was frowning with worry. Wait, when did she get out of her pokeball? Skye looked relaxed, though he always looked relaxed, and was holding an empty water bottle. That explained how his head had gotten wet. Ciel looked slightly like he wanted to laugh, but really worried at the same time. Rama, was laughing out loud.

"They say you fainted!" Duster chirped pointing her paw at Rama and Ciel. Bri looked at them again. He didn't remember fainting. Hm...

Thyme

Thyme finally leaned back against the wall as Snype ended the kiss. She was feeling rather breathless. She never wanted this to end. She was glad now that she had convinced Snype to help her get out of the pokemon center. She never wanted to be alone again. And between Snype and Brian, she doubted she ever would. This thought made her very happy. The problems were still there. Duster, the boy, the pokemon center... They were all there, just kind of off to the side. And she was going to have to take care of all of them. But not right now. And not alone. She held Snype and happily watched the sky float by out of the small window across the room from them, not saying a word.

(OOC: How does a Sableye close his eyes? Aren't they gems?)

Megaman765

Years
(ooc: I've seen a bit of Sableye fanart of his eyes at least half closed XD I guess in reality he wouldn't be able to do that huh?)

Snype was happy to see Thyme as happy as she was. Comparing this to how she was when he first met her on day one... well she was very different from before. Snype never would have expected to fall for the girl when he thought that she wouldn't be her type. It turned out that she was... Nonetheless, he was glad to have the ability to make somebody else as happy as they were.

Fuyu

Years
"You did faint," Ciel told him kindly, deciding not to laugh since Rama was cackling even then, gasping for breath. "YOu fainted when you saw the Zorua floating." THat last bit caused Skye to snicker despite himself. His Pokemon had almost wet himself with terror. THere was a reason Dark-types were immune to Psychic. He supposed it didn't apply to human powers.

"Yuh-hou okay," Skye asked lightly after he stopped laughing. "Ih-hit wuh-was a shuh-shuh-shock but ih-hit is cuh-cuh-cool." Ciel flushed from the praise, smiling a little.

"What Skye," Rama cracked. "Are you a Styler for humans and Pokemon?"Skye rolled his eyes as the Zorua rolled on the floor.

Nideous

Years
(OOC: Well, as long as Sableye hva eyelids, they would be able to close their eyes. And we all know fan art is more realistic than official art. Which is true, sadly. :D)

Brian

Bri shook his head quietly. Floating Zorua? That made no sense. He didn't remember that. Not a bit. The last thing he remembered was talking to Skye about babies and their sleep schedules. He shook his head, trying to get his mind to start up again.

"Skye, do you need some more water? I'm sure that there are some sinks or water fountains below, inside the ship. There have to be," Bri said, thinking a moment. He felt bad that Skye had to use his water on Bri. He figured he'd need it to take his medicines. Duster looked up at them.

"I know! There's one in the kitchen! I saw when I went and got some food there!" Duster said quietly. Then she froze. She knew Thyme was still wandering around down there somewhere. She was still in pain from the last time she had met. She shook herself, whincing at how much that hurt. She should be fine if someone went with her.

Thyme

Thyme smiled. Unknown to her, Snype had cracked through the shell she had subconciously set up for herself. She was like a totally different person. The only other person that had seen this side of her was Brian. She wanted to just sit here forever, but that wasn't possible. She wondered what would happen next. It would happen, regardless of her worrying about it. It's not like she could stop the things to come. She would simply have to get through them. She leaned her head on Snype's shoulder. So long as she had him and Brian, no matter how angry Brian was about the whole affair with Duster, she knew she could.

Fuyu

Years
Ciel looked like he was going to say something but decided against it. It was probably best that Bri didn't know. Poor kid hadn't taken it well before. Bringing up the memories would do no one any good. Instead he looked back out at the water, seeing the city up ahead. He had been to Vermillion for all of a day before being shipped here. He doubted he would see much of it today either.

Skye smiled patiently and shook his head, pulling out another bottle. "I-hi've luh-hearned to beh-be preh-heh-pared," he assured them. He had two water bottles and the one he had dumped on Bri was half-empty anyway. "Beh-heh-suh-suh-sides I tuh-took my pih-pih-pills eh-earlier."

"So no worries," Rama assured. "My human's a nut but he's a prepared nut."

Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2011
Cory just sat back and listened, not quite understanding the situation clearly, but enough to know he should try and help out. He kept looking out at the ocean wilst speaking.

"Thats what makes life what it is, if there was no bad experiences then the good ones would barely have any meaning. I myself have been through alot, but do I let it get to me? At times... perhaps it does, but I have learned to cope with it. I take the bad experiences as they are, in stride, I eventually learn from them. So, in turn, you could say its not that bad if you manage to grow and learn from those experiences. I had to do that alot when I was five years younger since then, so there's not much that gets to me."

He turned his head to Mark, wondering if he had input on his perspective, but seems he had other plans, "Take care then."

He then turned to face Val, returning her half-hearted smile with something of a quirk in his mouth, making his presence a bit softer and warmer.

"We all have different experiences, and its the things we learn from them that define who we are as people..." he looks at Seigmund, the Pawniard's single eye also gazing out to the ocean, Cory's face going a bit stoic again, "...same goes for Pokemon too..."

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie's Post

Valorie listened silently as Cory spoke. He was trying to appeal to her with logic. Yet, going back to the blind person in a dark tunnel metaphor this was like trying to show said blind person the way to the light by giving them a flashlight. As in, it didn't work. Given, she appreciated the gesture on some level. Yet, no matter how hard she tried to believe in the saying, it didn't help her feel any better.

Meanwhile, Cory did not tell Mark to take care because Cory's roleplayer is baffling and also deigned not to edit his mistake out despite that.

Valorie looked up at Mark, scanning his features for a moment. Something to get off his back? What could be bugging him? Valorie's mind went down pessimism lane as she began to imagine the possibilities. Despite this, she said nothing. Perhaps Mark would talk about it when they were somewhere more private. To say the least, the boat was far from a private place. She just sort of acknowledged Mark with her eyes and turned her gaze back on Cory.

"Thanks..."

It certainly didn't seem like it helped her that much. Regardless, she went on.

"I'm just kind of in a tough place right now..."

She was of course trying to convey that she was not yet out of the woods that were her problems, and thus could not consider them an experience, so to speak. Valorie shifted into a more comfortable sitting position, cross-legged, before resting her hands on her knees.

"It sounds like we're almost there though."

Megaman765

Years
Mark nodded toward Valorie and smiled down to her. They were fairly close to Vermilion City... Mark was going to have to get both Snype and Thyme soon... he was mostly concerned for Thyme though. He had no idea how he was going to explain it to Bri if he found out... though... he wanted to stick with Valorie as well... even after what he heard from MacKenzie, he would at least try to be a good friend.

"Yeah... I should probably get my stuff from my room... um... Val if its alright with you... do you want to tag along? I mean... if its alright..." Mark said, offering his hand to her.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
Hailey just stared at the open sea before her. Kanto was drawing near. Too near for Hailey. Hailey had sworn when she was seven that when she left her parent's house, she would never be coming back to Kanto. But now that promise was broken. Nothing new for Hailey. Hailey had broken promises before. Not much to it. Hailey wondered if anyone on this ship was in their right mind. Some idiot had bumped her earlier, calling her a 'fool'. Hailey just decided to ignore the little jerk. Then there was this strange boy with a Snivy coming out of a room and yelling at her. And then he rejected the battle offer Hailey had made. Perhaps coming her wasn't such a good idea. Did they know about her past? "We have to get out of here... But how...?" Hailey muttered to Sparks. Sparks didn't like what he was hearing. Sparks tried to speak with Hailey. Hailey knew what Sparks had been sayign because they were together when she was seven. "Don't worry, Hailey. I'm sure good things will start to happen. We'll never know if we leave." Sparks said. "You with me?" Sparks asked. "I guess so..." Hailey said, rolling her eyes. "And I'm sure there are more... 'reasonable' people here." Sparks said. Hailey didn't say anything. Hailey acted like she hated the idea of making friends, but really, she loved the idea. "So... How are we going to sneak you outta here?" Hailey asked. "We don't. Remeber, we're in a Pokemon Trainer Acadamy." Sparks said. Hailey chuckled. Maybe this wasn't so bad. They weren't actually going to Hailey's home town. But if Hailey entered the region, her parents would know...

(Ooc: By the way, Sparks isn't actually talking in human language. Oh and can I have my character be able to talk to pokemon as well?)

Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2011
He looked at Val a bit, not knowing what else to say. Hm, land ho huh? Perhaps it was time to depart then... He stood up as he nodded to both Val and Mark, "I shall be off then, I hope I was of some comfort..." Yet in his mind, he felt like he could have done more, but he didnt know these people too much, would be wise to let them be with their problems, rather than be branded nosey or something.

He started walking down the deck, Seigmund hopping down from the railing and walking beside him.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
Calnith:

As Kento dragged his trainer throughout the boat he noticed the Pikachu again with the bandanna girl. This time he would fight the Pikachu and win! The Croagunk let go of Calnith and stared at the electric mouse a moment.

"Kento what are you staring at?" Calnith asked as he sat up right. He then noticed it was the girl that he had bumped into before. Calnith figured Kento wanted to have a battle with the Pikachu.

<Fight me Pikachu!> Kento roared as he aimed his fist at the pokemon. If the Pikachu accepted this fight request it would be a great sparring match.

Back