• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Ewery1: Pokemon that can normally learn the HM can just fly/surf/whatever yes. They cannot however use the moves as actual attacks against other pokemon without learning the move. They only get the utility part.

@Heretostay123: Trade evolutions are level-up evolutions here. Have your scyther level up while holding a metal coat and it will evolve so long as it's say... level 30 as a minimum.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
So would the same fo for feebas? At least level 30 with a prism scale? Also how do you decide which classes our characters are in?

Dawn

Years
@Ewery1: Every new day every student is assigned two classes by the GMs. From there, you're ICly expected to attend them. Sometimes there are no teachers available, which means someone gets to control the teacher temporarily. OOCly however, you are not required to take the classes. If your character wants to skip school, that's their devious little choice~

Dawn

Years
@PinkSapphire: Mmhm...

@Everyone: If you read over the NPC class list on the first page, you'll notice that there's an actual new class on Mega Evolution! (Though it will never be randomly assigned to students. You will have to specifically ask for it.) I haven't noticed any indication that mega evolution shouldn't be reasonably possible for some students to obtain. However, you'll need a mega evolution ring to do it and those aren't things you can find lying around!

Years
@Yellow hey, just to let you know, I will only be posting on sundays from now on (unless i have things to do on that day of course). The reason is because I need to keep up with school work since my grades are dropping due to being lazy. :(

and i just get butt loads of homework

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
@Ewery1: There is a pokemon center in the academy and another one in Oak Town. Other than that, you best stock up on medicine!~

@Mog_The_Moogle: Hmm... I don't think that's going to fly. If you really need that much time for studying and whatnot it would probably be best if you simply turned your attention to that until you find the time in life to come back to us.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
Some guy posted on the IC page his application, I wrote something beneath him, but I'm not sure he is going to listen.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 28, 2013
can i join the trainer acdemy rp
heres my character
name: Joseph roethorn
nickname: Joey
dorm alliance: entei
appearance:His 5,8" and 170 pound wait make him stick out among younger kids but his youthful face doesn't, he has brown hair in a butch cut and spiked at the front his eyes always changed color but eventually he got colored contacts to make them a steel blue.his signature red button up over a black and white striped shirt, red jeans, dessert camo combat boot olive green bag, brown hat with a green feather, and latios/latias necklace is his usual outfit.
Personality: joey is a bit shy at first but is a great friend to have. he doesn't like to reveal his softer side to anyone (especially his hidden talent of singing). he prefers to focus on schoolwork and strategies than just going out and doing things headfirst.
history: Joseph is the son of a staff Sargent in the military and thus moved around a lot so he never made lasting friendships, except with his Pokemon. on his tenth birthday he got his first Pokemon from his dad, eevee, "since it had so many possibilities just like you" his dad said he always did exceptionally well in school earning high marks. he earned badges in each of the regions but never very many since he was always moving. his dad always pressured him into trying his hardest at everything he does. eventually he gave up on moving and settled in kalos for a year and a half with his grandfather and earned seven badges but they then moved to kanto and he got his letter to the academy. even though he was just about to go back to his fathers side, his father gave him his signature latios and latias pendant and told him to follow his dreams of becoming the very best.
team
sylveon: lvl 15
female
moves:
moonblast
misty terrain
bite
charm

Charmander: lvl 12
male
moves:
ember
scratch
fury swipes
growl

helioptile: lvl 13
male
moves:
thundershock
tail whip
pound
mudslap

Dawn

Years
@joejoeice: I don't know what to say. In the SU template there is a minimum word requirement and... your SU doesn't adhere to it at all. I almost want to say you tried to use the opening post SU requirements but there's no opening post here either. At some points during your SU, the writing makes things rather difficult to understand. I'm afraid I can't possibly accept this. However, if you go back and add more information to the personality and history sections of your sign-up I can certainly give it another go.

Dualik

Eloquent Trainer
Years
I Have decided to submit a sign-up for a student enrolled in the suicune dorm, should that be acceptable I would be most grateful for your overview of and possible acceptance of my character.

Spoiler:

Dawn

Years
@Dualik: Well this is a nice surprise! I like it, and you've left me little to nothing to complain about. You're accepted and free to start posting as soon as you'd like!

Years
I would like to join the RP.

Name: Revak Stormcloud
Nickname:None

Dorm Alliance: Raikou

Appearance:Around 5'10" White. He has long dark brown hair. Dark blue eyes with dark green flecks. He's a little bit over weight but could still do a 6 minute mile. Normally he wears a pair of shorts and a tee-shirt but sometimes he will wear a suit.

Personality: Mainly a loner but likes to try to make people laugh. Very kind and forgiving. Absolutly loves all pokemon no matter what.

Background:Growing up he was bullied all though 1-6 grade. At the end of 7th grade for his 12th birthday his mom took him to the Johto region. Where he found a Pokemon Egg that hatched into a Cyndaquil. Since his parents saw he was so happy they let him keep it. After they arrived back in Sinnoh. He got really hot headed and wanted to start his pokemon journey. So one day he just got up and left. On his way to Jubilife City he saw two Eevee's so wanting to capture one he went after them. Eventually he cornered them near a steep hill. He caught both of them but shortly after he slipped and fell down the hill breaking his leg. So he returned home. Still wanting to go on a journey he has decided to apply to the pokemon academy.

Pokémon

Cyndaquil
Nickname:Archiac
Level:13
Male
Moves:
Tackle
Smokescreen
Ember
Flamethrower

Eevee
Nickname:Vee
Level:9
Female
Moves:
Tackle
Tail Whip

Eevee
Nickname:Vulcan
Level:8
Male
Moves:
Tackle
Tail Whip

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
@Dillon1102: I'm sorry, but you seem to have refused to meet the minimum length requirement in your sign-up. Now that's there because I can't possibly pass judgement off on such little information. For all I know, you could totally do a lot better than this! As it stands though, all I could possibly remark is that your characters' personality feels like a mere tiny fragment of what a human being should posses and that your history mirrors this. I don't think you could possibly enjoy playing a character like this for an extended period of time without fleshing them out a little, so why not now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back