• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Congratulations, David!

Years
  • Well well well...first Kylie and now Dai....now I feel alone in Other Roleplay...my name is all by its lownsome in the little mod box *Sniffles*XD

Anyways, nice one Dai, you deserve it, I know you will do a great job...or will you?...nah I'm joking, nice one dude!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Man I loved his reaction when I showed him the link to his profile newly S-Modded...XD

Anywho, congrats on it, David.

Kurosaki

Don't worry Strider, I'll still be active in both ORP and PRP, but you can redo the rules i ORP if ya want, XD
    I'm still recovering from the shock, I honestly never thought I'd get promoted, XD

Years
  • o.o really, cool! I get to re-do the rules! Heh heh heh heh *Goes in to strict mode*...I'm kidding....well...my "RPGing...what it all means o.o" thread had all the rules in it...I might as well just sticky that and get rid of the old rule thread o.o...blah...whatever *Walks off*

(Simply to be on topic)

Congrats again XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Congratulations David =3 this is awesome news, You & Kylie will make amazing s-mods.

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
  • *squee~* My pair ish a super moderator now?! Yay~! ^_^

Congrats, David!~ You'll do great. And the pwetty orange title looks good on your name ^_~

(I'm gone for 2 days and this is what happens? wtf? XD)

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Aww, now he has another reason to pick on little ol' me. ;3; Congrats, David! >:D Dont abuse your power and ban me just because I stole a CD from your room. X3;;

Kurosaki

:3 Congratulations, David! You deserved it more than me ^o^ wow... we all grow old so quickly! XD
    Yeah, I did... XD I'm only kidding, you deserved it as much as me, XD

Amelia said:
    Congratulations David =3 this is awesome news, You & Kylie will make amazing s-mods.
    Thanks Amelia, and congrats on your mod spot, I didn't get around to saying that earlier, XD

Claire said:
    Congrats david :3 enjoy your new position X3
    Maybe I will, maybe I won't, we'll see >3

I cant congratulate Kylie without congratulating David XP
    Thanks, you made me feel like an afterthought, XD j/k

Congratulation David. You deserve it. After all the things you did. All those posts and stuff. Best of luck on your new job :)
    Thanks ^^

Lexy said:
    *squee~* My pair ish a super moderator now?! Yay~! ^_^

Congrats, David!~ You'll do great. And the pwetty orange title looks good on your name ^_~

(I'm gone for 2 days and this is what happens? wtf? XD)
    I am? Wow! So that's what this thread is for, XD
    Too bad the pretty orange colour clashes with my sig, XD

Aww, now he has another reason to pick on little ol' me. ;3; Congrats, David! >:D Dont abuse your power and ban me just because I stole a CD from your room. X3;;
    Thanks... Wait. You stole a CD from my room? XD

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Hah, I'm so dense, I was just looking around reading some places where you had posted in the place that doesn't exist just a few moments ago and didn't notice the color change when I saw your name XD

That must be a good thing, though...if you look so natural in orange it must mean you're that well-qualified =p

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • *TEH UBER TACKLE GLOMP* ^______^ CONGRATULATIONS!

Not only is it great to see your name in my trademark orange, it's great to see another Canadian in the HQ. ;D We're slowly taking over the world. Or at least PC. Bwaha. Enjoy your new powers. :)

*really should trademark #ff9900 XD*

Back