• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Hey I'm stuck on the regi thingy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathOfBlades

AYE SIR!
Years
  • im on the part when im going to open all doors. so i dived up and i saw the writing at the end. then i was confused. then i went to a cheat place and it said to move at the end and use dig. but i dont know where the end is. an is wailord supposed to be in top or the one in left top.

charazard

super deoxys
    Years
  • Regis

Go get a Relicanth from the Sootopolis-Mossdeep underwater and catch
    it.Beware,its rare. Wailord is needed too.Train your Wailmer to level 40 and
    evolve it. Have a pokemon knows dive and dive into the water at the current
    between Pacidfilog and Slateport. (not the big 1 with tortoise rocks
    surrounding.)Go all the way till you came to the Brialle.Dive up.Dig in front
    of the giant Braille and put Relicanth in party slot 1 and Wailord at the
    back.Talk to it and earthquake triggers.Go back to Dewford and surf to the
    left.Keep to the left till you came to Island Cave.Talk to it and don't move
    for 2 minutes.Enter and fight Regice

Regice's move: Superpower,AncientPower,Curse,Icy Wind

Go to where you find the SafariZOne and keep going to the left till you meet a
    girl who gives you berry and climb the stairs. Keep going till you reach
    Ancient Tomb.Go to the middle and fly.

Registeel's move:SuperPower,AncientPower,Curse,Metal Claw

Go to the desert and enter Desert Ruins at the bottom..Go upx4,left,up and
    RockSmash.

Regirock'smove: SuperPower,AncientPower,Curse,RockThrow.

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
    Years
  • Wow, charazard! You did a great job answering that. Thanks for helping out the member.

Next time you have a question, ask it in Simple Questions. It helps us reduce spam so it helps us, help you. The link to this overly helpful thread is in my sig and in the group of stickies near the top of the R/S/E (GBA) thread listing.

CLOSED

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back