• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would Life Be Like

Raiph

I Wish I Had A Wing...
Years
  • As a Pokemon trainer? Good, bad fun boring stupid, awsm etc. Share what you think it would be like 2 be a pokemon trainer.

Charz

...?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2008
    Intense, probably. Judging from what an average trainer goes through, a trainer has to be able to survive and endure through almost every kind of terrain. On top of that, a trainer has to take care of his Pokemon for the entire journey and also himself. Add training and Gym Battles and you've got yourself a tough lifestyle.

Raiph

I Wish I Had A Wing...
    Years
  • Mhm and prolly the fact that there would be some sinister pokemon team trying 2 hurt or use pokemon for sick experiements like that and you'd have 2 stop them. Plus the fact that you'd be having 2 cross the sea, break rocks, move boulders, scale waterfalls etc.

tkay1493

Water pokemon Trainer!
    Years
  • The life of a pokemon trainer..
    i often dream of living that life.
    it would be filled with excitement and new experiences. You also meet new people and pokemon. Travel around the world and battle tough trainers. If i could i would live the life of a pokemon trainer.
    i want that to someday be a reality...

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
  • I personally think it would be an amazing experience to be a Pokemon trainer. Although there would be things within the lifestyle that would require high levels of endurance, such as long-distance travelling, sailing, and not to mention the cost of it all would be quite heavy. Then there's the caring for and befriending Pokemon you come across, and the endurance of training; be it for Gym battles or Contests, for those who would like the lifestyle of a Coordinator; which generally wouldn't be too different. (How they train Pokemon is pretty much the difference)

However, that kind of life would be very rewarding; you'd see places you'd never dream of seeing, as well as people you'd never have met, otherwise. I'd say that a rough life, such as that, would only make a person stronger; especially when travelling with friends; be them people or Pokemon.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • It would be amazing to be a Pokemon Trainer. If you're traveling in the Pokemon world, it really takes some stress off of you. Normally you'd have to go to school and get crammed up with homework, but think... if you could escape that world. If you were a Pokemon trainer, your life would just be aimed towards adventure and love. You'd have a big dream and lots of fun experiencing the quests you complete and the battles you receive. Of course it would be tiring, but it would be fun and exhilarating, nonetheless.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Aside from the PG rated show; dangerous. Everyday there's a chance an evil organization will kill you and take your Pokemon to use it's energy. Anyday
    there's a chance a Tyranitar can destroy the mountain you're camping on and destroy the entire landscape causing a landslide in which you'll be crushed by hundreds of thousands of heavy rocks that will crush and squish you and end up causing you to scream "WHY GOD WHY?"

In other words; exciting.

Years
  • It would be awsome because you would get the full action of the game using moves as defence like using a vine whip to jump out of the way things like that it would be so cool

cooltrainer_aj17

アジアレーサー | Pinoy Ako! XD
    Years
  • it would be fun to have a pokemon party of your own, their hard to train but as proven in the series, worth it. lol *walks to the backyard* MEW!! XD

heres what I would picture it like:

You're ten years old, get your first pokemon, it turns out to be breathtakingly strong, you ride your bike, accidentally have a conflict with your new partner, he/she/...it O.o? turns your really cool red bike into a crispy black one, an evil team sees how strong your pokemon is, gain your trust, 2-3 episodes later it turns out their some nerds in disguise, they try to steal your pokemon, nearly succeed, then a 15th of an episode later you steal your pokemon back with a really weak move like 'tackle' and then the bad guys blow into the sky a star appears, dissappears, its sunset and then everything freezes the picture blurs a bit and some wierd message like 'to be continued...' shows up at the bottom then the picture turns black and names nobody cares about show up......

the usual.

Last edited:
    Years
  • It would be very exciting. You would have to use a combination of skill and logic to acheive your goal of becoming a Pokemon master and it would be a fight for survival. If a Mightyena attacked you in real life, and all your Pokemon were fainted, I don't think you could easily rush to the Pokemon Center.

But really, I would be a Pokemon breeder and only fight when I have to.

Back