• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Search for Latias

Status
Not open for further replies.

latias45

Punk
Years
    • Age 29
    • OHIO
    • Seen Oct 13, 2008
    tera ! ihave got a letter from oak. dear tera nerra aad other. the dragon latias has been lose for 2 day know and and team magam is trying to get her and she is not that strong yet but latios is still there out there some where. and please go on a missino to find her
    prof oak.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Check the spelling a little^^

Tera gently grab the note from her and read:There is also an other team of boys i have
    sent to find Latios so if you see them tell them Team auga is looking for him too. send
    by Professor Oak.P.s.Good luck.

Xion

The Jesus of Suburbia
    Years
  • Kile noticed that there was something wrong going on, and after a few minutes of conjucturing what could it be, he finaly went and asked Tera about it.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    "Oh hey! are you one of the men looking for Latios? if you are Team Agua is after him too....hey what your name?".She said with sort of suspion.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • *begs* oh please,can I join~!^^
    Name:Ellen
    Appearance:brown hair with light brown highlights,black eyes,red pants and red shirt
    Pokemon:Umbreon
    Other:Loves her Umbreon,her Umbreon is her best companion,her life's dream is to finally meet Latias.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Occ: Thanks for joining^^.Now we can finally get started....IF any news people join
    May they please be a Auga or Magman?

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • Rika noticed the little commotion going on and glanced over to have a look.

"I think I heard them mention something about Latias.."Rika thought to herself.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Well it doesn't seem anymore....The Magans hade him inprisioned then he used really strong Pyshic attack with set him free.The Boss i heard his name was Maxie went to a rage and now they are on the hunt to get him agian.Where looking for the Pokemon Latias cause no one belives that poor pokemon existed.When we find it were going to put it in special watch but he will be able to roam free.

Years
    • Age 34
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    Zidane was flying over a path on his Salamence and he herd some people talking and he herd them mention about Latias, ever since he herd the ledgend about Latios he always wanted to find her "Salamence land over there" his Salamence slowly decended and landed in a clearing, they walked towards the group talking and said " i could hear you were talking about Latias"...

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Trea took a glance at the new Guy."Yes were looking Latias and there looking for Latios....who are you?".She finished.

Years
    • Age 34
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    "im Zidane, and this is my Salamrnce im also looking for Latias, who are all of you" he replied

Xion

The Jesus of Suburbia
    Years
  • To all of this Kyle paid little attention, we really wanted to see Latias to be able to truly belive on it. "Enogh, I shall help you find that Pokemon. But first, we need to set up our transportation" Kyle took out a flute to call his charizard wich rapidly showed up.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Arms folded behind his head, his jade gaze staring skyward, Rey strode quietly down a worn, dirt path. Pausing, he heard a number of voices conversing--their origin seeming to be from the other side of a grove of trees. Lowering his arms to his side, the trainer listened intently. They're discussing Latias . . . but, why?

Feeling slightly uneasy, Rey's hand automatically took ahold of the single Pokeball at his side. Standing silent and ready, he continued to listen.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Feeling safer now she repiled "My name is Trea..and im with my friend Neera".

Xion

The Jesus of Suburbia
    Years
  • "Charizard and I shall look for it alone if you are to bussy talking" replied Kai feeling a little anger. "Or is it that you are not sure of that Pokemons existance?"

Kai, That's the short for my name... :D

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Her face smiled."We would be honored ourselves.But bear in mind that team Agua is aslo trying to catch poor Latias".She said sadly. Her attieon catch Kai."Oh come on we need all the help we can get!.But that is a good idea...".She heard a Person or a thing stand by."shhh"She told every one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back