• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+ Mathematical! + - The Adventure Time Fan Club

ShadowSlashz

Shadow
Years
  • Age 22
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 31, 2015
Username: ShadowSlashz
Favourite Character: Me-Meow because I think she was great in her episode fighting Finn+Jake
What time is it? Adventure Time!

What's your favourite episode of Adventure time? Betty-because it shows you more
of Ice King's backstory and its also very sad.

isthatyoudan

doesn't work well with others...
Years
All of the Ice King past stuff is so sad! I cry every time. :( But I do love the episodes. So interesting to see that side of IK. He's one of my favourites.
So weird his reaction to F&J seeing the videos in the Christmas episode, though.
"So now you know my secret... I used to wear glasses." :P

Misaka

Yokoso
Years
Hey, I was already a member of this club through my other username Rai, but now I have a new account so I joining again!

Username:
Misaka
Favorite Character: Marceline
What time is it? Adventure Time!
What's your favourite episode of Adventure time? I can't remember the exact name but the one with the glitch. It is called the Glitch maybe? x3 And I love the one when Ice King is disguised as a horse.

Back