• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: 406 Error

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    I really don't know what this means (I googled it and couldn't understand it) but I think that it has something to do with a communication problem that can occur between sites and web browsers. Now, I am at my cousin's house (as I have been for the summer) and the site works fine. But when I am at my home the 406 error appears whenever I try to access this site (Pokecommunity.com) and only this site. We use the same web browser, I have tried switching and found that the problem presisted.

I can't be the only person who's experienced this, so I thought that I'd ask.

I'm not sure if the problem could be resolved by notifying the site, but I thought that it was worth a try.

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    Okay. Now that we know the problem, does anyone have an answer?

I know that this is a double post, but I go back home today, and would really like a solution ASAP.
    I would love to continue visiting these forums, but until this problem is solved that's impossible.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back