• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Diamond Tech Demo

Champio30

Pokemon: Team Alpha's Revenge
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2014
I don't know if it would be a game... but...
Poke-Diamond-logo.jpg

Introduction
This is basically a demo of Pokemon Diamond, and to show that it can be also be made with Game Maker, or Other Sources

1. No Story

Features
* Same Fighting Style as the DS one
* Functions just like the emulator
* Same Battle System
* Play up to Jubilife City
* Play as Dawn or Lucas
* More to come
* Be able to catch pokemon
I decided not to put in the Game Showcase Section cause its not really a game.

Champio30

Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2014
Well this could be for people who don't wanna download the 62MB rom, but they can still play it to see how it works
and how it functions.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Well, if you're going to make it, you may as well make a new game with the engine...

DaSpirit

Mad Programmer
Years
Another GM user! It's a good idea. I once tried to make this but I didn't make the 3D overworld properly. The Pokemon Beta open source(On the Game Maker Community) might be able to help you out. There has also been a person who tried to make a D/P engine on GM on the GMC in the work in progress section. Good Luck!

Champio30

Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2014
Btw, Wichu, i was planning to use a different engine... a really different engine...

Last edited:
Back