• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Conspiracies

Chaskis Sato

Always Chasing the Night.
Years
  • Do you know of any National or World conspiracies that tend to scare you?

Like on the U.S. currency their is the all seeing eye pyramid, and that is supposed to go back all the way to the time of Mesopatamia.

Woodrow Willson became president, and made the 14 points thing. Which was the basis of supposed freedom. After that many federal officers and politians have been involved in top secret calts or however you speel it, and they connect to the luminaty and that goes back to World War II in turn another group was made after World War II and that goes back on and on...Supposedly the ancient Symarians control the world. And the reason I am scared of this is the fact that someone way back when is still controlling the world.

That may be alot to swallow...What do you think of conspiracy theroies like this one?

Do you have one that you would like to share?

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Isn't this sort of like politics?I don't think we can discuss politics, as it leads to flame wars.Let's see what a mod thinks about this

Chaskis Sato

Always Chasing the Night.
    Years
  • It won't lead to flaming if you really read the name of the thread it can be any kind of conspiracy not just politics...and there are some too.

As long as everyone sticks to the idea of my first post then it won't lead to flaming. Conspiracies that scare you.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • This has nothing to do with politics...though it may seem to lead there unless handled good..but it's a good thread by none other than

bum bada BUM...CHASKIS SATOOOO!!!

Wel anyway, I think that there aren't as many conspiracies in the US as some people think. I think some conspiraces are started just by a brief thought, then they explode to every geek in america...

BOO ya!

Back