• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Castiel-

Reign Of Fire
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 15, 2011
    Looking for Mew Low Level UT
    And any shiney of the following

Dratini (most wanted)
    Gible
    Axew
    Deino

PM me and well sort something out

Dale

Captain Ressentiment
    Years
  • Hey guys, i have some Snivys up for trade, all at level 1. so long story short, i was trading online and managed to get a Snivy (this is now a level 40 Serperior), and until today, i had not realised it was female so today i have been breeding it.

So far i have one (i had three), but can get more upon request. here are the details of each;

Snivy 'A':
    Spoiler:

EDIT: THE OTHER TWO HAVE BEEN TRADED TO PERFORMANCEV2 AND THE OPERA GHOST

To reserve one, send a private message with the 'letter' you want, along with the Pokemon you're willing to trade (anything that fills my *UNOVA* Pokedex really, shinies would be nice but i doubt that'll happen) with BOTH your Name used in game and Friend Code. Then, since i dont want people to complain because im taking space in their pal pad, only add me if i send you a message back to you confirming the trade.

Name: Dale
    Friend Code: 2966 7832 2362

Thanks

-any items attached would be cool, like a shell bell or anything useful.
    I can also change the name of the requested Snivy if thats what you want.

Last edited:

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
  • LF : Swampert, & Speed Boost Blaziken all adamant
    OF: Zorua, Snivy, Tepig & Oshawott
    PM me Fc in sig

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2011
    Requesting: Shiny Charmander UT, Shiny Nosepass UT
    Offering: Shiny Archeops Lv.60 252 Atk EVs, FAL2010 Mew UT, Lv 1 Shiny Giratina UT,
    One for one or all three of them if you have both. PM me. (:
    This is all in Pokemon WHITE.

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
    Years
  • Looking for a deepseatooth Clamperl with a quiet nature @ 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA EV's
    and preferably with these IV's 30 Atk / 30 SpA / 3 Speed

~ Surf
    ~ Ice Beam
    ~ Hidden Power Grass
    ~ Toxic

Also looking for a careful Claydol @ 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Atk with move Explosion.

If you have or able to make any or both of these two pm me

Giraffe

キリンリキ
    Years
  • Legit shinies up for trade;;
    Scolipede
    Cinccino
    Rapidash
    Rhyhorn
    Masquerain

PM/VM offers -- seeking other shinies.

pokehearts

I like trains.
    Years
  • Want: Arcanine or Gwolithe female, Sawsbuck or Deerling Male, Feebas holding prism scale, Arceus ( will trade any three pokemon for that, one for arceus, and two for whatever useless pokemon you can give me! ), thunderus ( same gig as arceus )

Offering: Minccino, Vanilllite, Haxorus, Purrloin, Pansear, Druddigon, Panpour, Cotonee, Drilbur, Ferroseed, Sigilyph x40 ( in many natures ) Solrock, Samurott, Darmanitan, Claydol, Absol, Volcarona, Musharna, Amoongus, Seel, Klink, Staryu, Charizard, Lapras, Metagross, Patrat, Confagrigus, Lileep, Jynx, Golbat, Delibird, Clefairy, Tynamo, Squirtle, Sigilyph ( lv.40 ), Unfezant.

Trading from gen IV

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2023
    I need: (trade)

I need Dittos that have 31 IVs in ATTACK, SPEED and HP.
    They also must have Adamant nature.
    Please, if anyone has one, email me at [email protected] or pm me. Email is preferred.
    Willing to pay in: any gen legendaries
    Thanks!

Years
  • Im looking for a oshawat and snivy
    i can give a pokemon with pokerus for it
    Pokemon White Friend Code = 2623 2424 3537

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2013
    Looking for: Budew/Roselia/Roserade

Offering: Riolu*/Lucario, Panpour (via ditto)/Simipour, Magby, Nidoran (Female), Happiny, Mareep, Hoppip, Lotad, Corpish, Drifloon*/Drifblim, Tyrouge (via ditto)/Hitmonchan, Tirtouga (via ditto)/Carracosta, Feebas* (w/Prism scale), Onix*, Sandshrew*/Sandslash, Cottonee, Petlil, Rufflet*/Braviary, Paras*, Solosis*/Reuniclus, Shuckle*, Swablu*/Altaria, Yanma*, Snivy (via ditto), Litwick*/Lampent, Larvesta, Other White exclusives (aside from zekrom or thundurus)

* = Can offer as a newly hatched pokemon, egg moves can be discussed

Trading from White

pokehearts

I like trains.
    Years
  • Want: Sawsbuck or Deerling Male, Feebas holding prism scale, Arceus ( will trade any three pokemon for that, one for arceus, and two for whatever useless pokemon you can give me! ), thunderus ( same gig as arceus )

Offering: Minccino, Vanilllite, Haxorus, Purrloin, Pansear, Druddigon, Panpour, Cotonee, Drilbur, Ferroseed, Sigilyph x40 ( in many natures ) Solrock, Samurott, Darmanitan, Claydol, Absol, Volcarona, Musharna, Amoongus, Seel, Klink, Staryu, Charizard, Lapras, Metagross, Patrat, Confagrigus, Lileep, Jynx, Golbat, Delibird, Clefairy, Tynamo, Squirtle, Sigilyph ( lv.40 ), Unfezant.

Trading from gen IV

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2022
    LF: Female Gligar with D/W ability Poison Heal
    OF: Any Gen. 5 Power training item or Naive Deino w/ egg move Earth Power

pokehearts

I like trains.
    Years
  • Want: Sawsbuck or Deerling Male, Feebas holding prism scale, Arceus ( will trade any three pokemon for that, one for arceus, and two for whatever useless pokemon you can give me! ), thunderus ( same gig as arceus )

Trading from gen IV

Rikal

Trainer Lucas
    Years
    • Age 33
    • CO
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Offering-----------Looking for
    Zekrom--------------Reshiram
    Thundurus-----------Tornadus
    Snivy/Tepig---------Oshawott

Also, I would like to request someone to transfer some Pokemon from GEN IV games over to my White version.

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2011
    Want: Elekid, Eevee

Offering: Zorus, Tepig, Ditto, Snivy, Oshawott, Pawniard that knows mean look and more.

pokehearts

I like trains.
    Years

Trading from gen IV

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
  • Since this got buried, I guess I'll repost it:
    I have quite a few Joltik left over from breeding. Most of them are Modest natured, but there are some other random natures. All of them were bred with a flawless Ditto, so they're bound to have some good IVs. I'm giving them away, so hit me up via PM or VM if you want one. I'll get around to trading them later today.
    595.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back