• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did you guys change something or is it just me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
Years
  • I've been trying to add a new Rp, and I can't get it on... I submit it and it gone, like I never wrote it.. so did you guys change something so that it is sent to you guys first or.. is something wronge with my PC?

Karmillina

would kill for cookies
    Years
  • first of all, I think you should shorten your signature, it's way too long!!

well, I'm not really sure, I think you should check your connection, and just in case you can't post it, save the text on your computer so you don't have to write everything over... It's kind of weird...

***edit: oh no, It's not weird at all!! all threads are being moderated, check this out:
    http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=59840
    I think it's because of the moderation...

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Yeah. Karminilla is right. It is because all threads are being moderated, the announcement was quite some time ago. > >;; Oh, and, I agree with Karmiinilla on your sig too, but that's your choice.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • Hmm, I find that kinda annoying.. I like my plots to be suprizes.. I want everone to say hmmm what's this, maybe I try it, and then I tell them the spesifics of the plot. And anyway.. Super long plots are Eye sores... that's my opinon anyway...

PS. I'll make my sig smaller if it'll make you happy..

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Er, the only people who are going to see your plot are the mod's who accept or don't accept your RP. So basically, people will still be able to say:

JBCBlank said:
    hmmm what's this, maybe I'll try it

Super short plots aren't worth reading. < <;; That's my opinion anyway.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • Yeah, Karmillina and Bell have done a good job summing it up. Thanks guys. ^^;

Super short plots are against the rules anyways, but I personally hate reading through the painfully long plots. There has to be a nice median, y'know?

Oh and Bell, you double posted thanks to a Database error, so I just removed it for ya. ^^

Years
  • Hey, I didn't know any of this when I joined earlier today for the purpose of doing this...well, it's a good idea I guess. So how long is your plot anyways, JBCBlank?

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • Random_Fan said:
    Hey, I didn't know any of this when I joined earlier today for the purpose of doing this...well, it's a good idea I guess. So how long is your plot anyways, JBCBlank?

Um.... I'm not sure... like... um.... let me check.. *looks threw files* were.. here it is *pulls it out* let me see. the only one i have saved is the second one... the first was longer, it is about.... 3 paragraphs long...

Years
  • I meant in words. How many words are there. If you're using Microsoft word, just click Tools->Word Count.

It should say how many words you have. For example, my RP on another forum has these given stats on the word count.

Pages=4
    Words=1,244
    etc.
    etc.

and so on. Just put how many words you have. If you don't have Microsoft word, then just post the plot right here. I just want to see how much is done and if it is more than two paragraphs, then if there's something else that's wrong with it.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Well, he did say he wanted it to be a surprise. < <;; Btw, sorry about that double post Axel, I thought I'd deleted it myself. @_@;; Oh well, thanks anyway.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back