• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
  • Hiya goldentony111,welcome back to PC!I'm Rainbow and we obviously haven't met due to join dates :3. What about Pokemon do you like-games,anime,trivia,clubs,cards?Just list what you're interested in and maybe you can find an interesting section.

PC is still wonderful trust me,the only changes you've missed out on are new staff and things getting renamed. Remember to read the rules to refresh your memory and try stay active. Other than that have fun xD!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    just greatful to be back

i have always loved pokemon
    Hii Tony, welcome back to PC. Nothing much have changed actually except some new things, new supporters & staff & a few name changes.

I'm MidnightShine BTW, but you may call me Mid. We've never met coz I joined during early March this year but according to post count, you're still 'young' compared to me, lol.

If you feel like chatting, just VM me at my page. I'll also accept your friend request (if you send me one) xD

Have fun once again~

~Mid

Back