• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game-related dreams?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    When we're tired and go to bed at night, most of us have dreams. We dream about many things, but… have any of us ever dreamt anything related to video games before? :o If so, then do you remember what you were doing in this dream, precisely? What game were you dreaming about in specific? Did you enjoy it? Have you had any other dreams like this?

Yesterday, I've had a dream where I was playing Mario Kart 7 with one of my cousins (she had moved to Los Angeles seven years ago, when I was only twelve). We first did some racing on Rainbow Road. Then, we did another race on the same track. She ended up winning both. After that, we've had a balloon battle on Sherbet Rink stage. This time, I won. We would've kept playing the game, but we had to stop because we were called for dinner. I probably had her in this dream because I was thinking about her recently. I haven't seen her in an extremely long time. When she was still in New York, we used to play with each other all the time, especially on the weekend.

Few months ago, I also had a dream about F-Zero X. This time, I was actually a part of the game, and not someone who was just playing it. I'm not exactly sure what I was doing in it, though. Maybe I was only racing? F-Zero was, in my opinion, one of Nintendo's best racing franchises, right next to their very own Mario Kart. I used to play F-Zero on my Nintendo 64 almost every day when I was younger. It sucks that they had to drop it, though. :( Hope they bring it back at some point in the future, somehow!

Decimosoma

Free to dream, free to smile
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2014
    I never dream about playing the game, whenever I dream about games, i'm literally inside the game most of the time as a Major character with extremely overpowered Personas, skills and stuff like that in Persona 4 and sometimes Persona 3 where I save the day whenever the main cast is about to get killed, usually in the end-game. But most of the time I look like a character from the Hitman Reborn anime (Vongola Primo, a character I don't really envision to be like) for some reason. Pretty silly if you ask me. :I

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
    Years
  • I had so many "bad" dreams when I was younger. I would dream about getting a GBC and when I woke up, I never had a Game Boy. I would have dreams about, before getting an XBOX360... getting an XBOX360.

My most vivid dreams were; 1. Dreaming that I bought copy of the Pokémon TCG game for GBC and waking up and not having it.

And 2, I got Spider-Man 3 (XB360) before I had it, and the city was just... different from what I played at my friends house. It was so much more...
    surreal.

Almost depressing.

Sorry for being weird.

Pikachuie

Go Seahawks!
    Years
  • When i just kinda got up from having the best dream ever :DD

I dreamed that i got a 3DS XL and i had animal crossing new leaf and my dad was gonna buy me 12 games and when i woke up I was kinda sad because there was no 3ds :/ TIME TO START PUTTING MONEY IN THE BANK FOR A 3DS XL :D

Back