• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Games Shop

Patjuh09

Total Drama Island Redux!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
Hello, this is my shop for anything that has to do with a pokemon game. If you like to ''buy'' something, just PM me. Its all free. I'm currently working on a game that calls Pokemon Journey. If you buy something from me, i just want 1 thing. A role in the game or credits. If you like to buy 1 thing, just post it here. Give me all the information i need for making that part. If i'm working on 1 game, i'll post it here:

Name: Pokemon Journey

Story:

You are the son/daughter from the famous Prof. Wilsum who lives in Wilsum town. He is so famous that the town where he is living in is called after him. But he is getting old. People expect from you that you will be prof. when he dies. But you dislike Pokemon.
On one day a group of Pidgeys attack your town. On that moment is your father a weekend on a trip. And you and a friend will have to safe the town. You grab a pokemon and save the town. Then you feel a close bond with your pokemon. You decide to go on a journey. But then you hear that your father is kidnapped by team Destiny.

Starters:
Squirtle
Charmander
Bulbasaur

Pokedex: I am making a pokedex with the coolest pokemon from the last 4 regions.

1.Bulbasaur
2.Ivysaur
3.Venasaur
4.Charmander
5.Charmeleon
6.Cahrizard
7.Squirtle
8.Wartortle
9.Blastoise
10.Pidgey
11.Pidgeotto
12.Pidgeot
13.Sentret
14.Furret
15.Zigzagoon
16.Linoone
17.Ralts
18.Kirlia
19.Gardevoir
20.Gallade
21.Staryu
22.Starmie

Characters:
Prof.Wilsum: Your father and world famous prof.
Monique: Your rival (if you are a boy)
Dolf: Your rival (if you are a girl)
Richie: Leader of Team Destiny

Wave: First Gymleader, uses water Pokemon. A little boy, who likes tho play captain.
Pokemon:
Wingull
Staryu
Psyduck

Shock: Second Gymleader, uses electric Pokemon.
Wind: Third Gymleader, uses flying Pokemon.
Freeze: Forth Gymleader, uses ice Pokemon.
Stone: Fifth Gymleader, uses rock Pokemon.
Smoke: Sixth Gymleader, uses poison Pokemon.
Blaze: Gymleader number seven, uses fire Pokemon.
Destiny: The last Gymleader, uses Dark and Psychic Pokemon, is also an admin of Team Destiny.
Sascha: A friend. (if you are a girl)
Robert: A friend. (if you are a boy)

Towns/City's:

Wilsum town: A little town with 5 houses, here are living: You, your friend, An old lady (Francine). Here is also the lab. And there is a shelter that is locked.

Rainbow Town
Sea-City

Features:

Poke-Watch:
Options: 1.Watch 2.Telephone 3.Map

Shopping
Digging
More Files

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Why do Pidgeys attack the town? Does no one else in the town have Pokémon?
And I dislike the Gym Leaders' names - when I saw them, I first thought they were the badge names.
And this 'shop' - what is it for? What can I get? You might want to put that in the first post, or better still, make a new thread in the main Game Dev forum about it, as it's not really a plot or story idea.

Patjuh09

Total Drama Island Redux!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
1. Yes, its a very smaal town and no one but the prof. has pokemon. But the prof. is kidnapped.
2. You can ask here for ideas for your game.

Back