• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Tales of a New Generation (PG-16)

The Trotsky

Wake and Bake
Years
  • Pokemon: Tales of a New Generation:

Rated PG-16 because this is your life in the Pokemon world and it will be fully customizable, within rules and reason (this will be made clear in a short while)

Plot:

Facing a boom in new, inexperienced trainers, the League Champions in all of the regions have decided to utilize a previously uninhabited region as a place where all new trainers could go and undertake their journeys. The area has been stocked with Pokemon from every region and of every type, creating a whole new level of diversity for adolescents to experience. Of course, some adults have been placed in the region to take care of important facilities, such as the gyms, competitions, Ranger stations, and Pokemon Centers; however, beyond that, new trainers from ages 13-16 make up the entirety of the island's population. The young men and women of the island have the opportunity to take up any profession they choose to, and funnily enough, some have even turned to forming Team Rocket-like gangs. Team Dawn seeks to terrorize the other children and steal their Pokemon, while gaining control of the entire region. For the non-criminal new trainers however, the sky is the limit. The goal for their journey is whatever they want it to be, some will seek to become new League Champions, while others will go on the Coordinator circuit, or anything in between.

-----

So what all of that means is basically a bunch of teenagers aged 13-16 are starting their journeys out together in a brand new region, filled with Pokemon from every other previously visited region. Some of these kids form a criminal organization named Team Dawn that wants to steal Pokemon from the normal kids (you can join them if you want). Said normal kids can come to be trainers, coordinators, breeders, professors, Rangers, officers, nurses, or whatever the hell else I can't think of right now. You can travel in a group with other RPers or up to 2 NPCs you create, or just by yourself if you want.

Rules

For You:
    1. No godmodding, bunnying, etc., whatever you want to call it.
    2. You can't just control the game on your own willy-nilly. If you want to catch a Pokemon, you'll ask me about it first. If you want to challenge a gym, you don't necessarily win right away, you'll have to earn it. Same goes for battling NPCs.
    3. You can swear to whatever extent the mods are cool with. But don't cheat the filters, just have the words get asterisk-ed out.
    4. Romance is fine by me, as long as you don't go into the details beyond kissing. Also, make sure the other person is on board with it. No means no in RPs too xD
    5. You can ask any other player in the RP to team up with you and journey with you if you want, but if not, that's fine too.

For Pokemon
    1. Your Pokemon will be able to use any move that they would naturally learn in that evolutionary stage. For example, Geodude evolves at level 25, so before he evolves, he will know every move he would learn up to level 25.
    2. If you want to evolve them, PM me and we'll work something out. Be reasonable. Your 'mons won't evolve after 5 posts.

For NPCs:
    1. As mentioned earlier, you can create your own NPCs. Give me a brief description of them using the same sign-up sheet you'll see below. Doesn't need to be nearly as extensive as your own, just enough so we know them
    2. You can control their actions the same as you would control your players, you just can't have them challenge other RPers by proxy or control their Pokemon at all. Special cases may differ from this, but just PM me first
    3. Make sure you use them as ancillary characters, never the whole part of the story.

For Player v. Player conflicts
    1. If two of you want to battle, PM me about it and we'll IM or something and have you text battle back and forth and whoever writes better wins. Obviously there's some limits to this. There is a slim chance that your Caterpie will ever beat a Salemence
    2. All player v. player conflicts will be 3 on 3 battles.

Sign-Up Sheet

Name: (Hopefully self-explanatory. Please don't be ridiculous xD)

Gender: (Do you turn your head to face the wall and cough, or not?)

Appearance: (No pictures. Describe what you wear, your body type, your features, etc. in at least 2 paragraphs.)

Faction: (Team Dawn, Trainer, Coordinator, etc.)

Personality: (How you act, what you feel, your general demeanor. Again, at least 2 paragraphs.)

History: (Self-explanatory. At least 2 paragraphs, but 3 would be dandy.)

Starter: (Give me a first and second choice. You can pick from any of the regions, but no legendaries, fossils, Pokemon that don't evolve, actual starters from the games, or Eevees. Nothing personal against those last 2, but if I see another RPer "agonize" over whether or not to evolve their precious little brown ball of fur, I'm going to off myself.)

RP Sample: (It's not required, and if you think you did well enough on the parts above, don't post one. However, if you think you may be borderline and know that you RP better than you apply, include one. I may ask you for one if I'm unsure about accepting you.)

Years
  • Name: Jamie Dalton "JD" Stewart

Appearance: JD has dirty blond hair with sky blue eye color. His hair is fashioned in a fauxhawk style.Since he is so high on personal care he usually spends much of his time shaping his hair until its perfect. He also has a bit of facial hair a little mustache that he's proud of and that he combs in secret. His eyes are very enticing and dreamy by people of both genders and sometimes his eyes show a very intense side of him. JD has a very light brown skin color and a scar on his elbow from one of his past schemes. Aside from that he does have smooth skin surprisingly.

He stands at 5'7 and 145 pounds. JD is very muscular but not buff and has very defined features such as a six pack and what people called a very chiseled body. Like any normal teenager he has a few bumps and pimples but not huge that stand out or are very noticeable. Despite being muscular JD isn't very athletic as he never did any sports growing up but his muscles are only due to the fact that he worked hard all his life doing odd jobs. Girls do admire him for his body and JD often sees them staring at him from a distance.

JDs dresses very simple. He usually wears a plain white t-shirt with no design of any sort on it covered by a blue sleeveless hoodie which he rarely puts over his head. He wears neatly fitted black skinny jeans and a simple black and white low tops with blue laces. In warmer temperature JD would remove his hoodie and just wear the white shirt only or to keep that from getting dirty a blue t-shirt. In colder temperature he wears a stylish snow jacket. No one has ever saw JD without his necklace with a blue topaz pendant given to him by his father. He also has a blue topaz earing in his left ear and a blue g-shock watch matching his hoodie.

Faction: Trainer

Personality: In one word rebellious. JD always lived his life breaking the rules but despite being called a badboy or a rebel one would have to commend him on his never say die attitude. JD tries his best to make the best out of each situation. He's one of those people who never back down if you told him he couldn't do it he would try and try until he succeeded. To tell the truth JD just wants to life his live without fear and thats what he tries. Ever since his father died JD hasn't been able to cope with it proper as he's too "macho" to let out his real feelings. JD lives by a never say die attitude and is probably one of the most disobedient persons you would ever meet. If you tell him to eat that cookie he wouldn't but tell him don't wash those plates he would do it in a heartbeat. Sometimes that behavior get him into trouble but to JD trouble is a way of life.

JD only really loves his mother since she's the only person who doesn't judge him as she knows why he behaves the way he does. Despite his behavior JD is still the man of the house and does anything to get money when his mother is in need of the funds. Friend wise he doesn't have many and the ones he does have aren't considered as good company. Since he's a boy obviously he has had crushes but since he never had a father to teach him about "the bird and the bees" he is sometimes awkward around them. Also he is a person who thinks highly of his looks.

Normally if unprovoked JD is pretty calm and sensible but this changes quickly most of the time.

History: Born and raised in Grandnal City. JD lost his father at the age of 10 and was raised by his mother and the streets. Growing up his father always talked to him about pokemon and showed him how to handle and care for pokemon so when he died it was hard for JD to to deal with it since his father died trying to stop a rampaging Rhydon. After this JD had a hatred in his heart for pokemon but as he grew up he realized that not all pokemon are like that and changed his outlook of them.

At age 13 JD had to start working hard to keep his mother and himself afloat as his mother struggled to find work after the trauma of losing her husband. JD had to work in ranches and on farms to earn cash by shoveling you know what and cleaning the pokemon etc. At that time he started to learn more about pokemon and pokemon care from that all the little jobs that JD took up had to deal with pokemon so that besides from getting money he would know more about those pokemon.

At age 14 his mother got a steady job and was over the death of JDs father so she encouraged JD to start his own pokemon journey just like his father did around this age. JD decided to stay just in case but after realizing that she was ok and that the affairs of the house were well taken care of. JD had no one to talk to one the matter since he was despised by most of the adults in the town because of his behavior and other pokemon trainers in the town didn't trust him.

So finally at age 15 JD decided to go on his journey. He was looking forward to this journey since he did always want to go on a journey after being told all those stories about being a trainer by his father. JD set off looking to both start a great life for himself but to change peoples though of him.

Starter: First choice: Sandile
    Second choice: Sneasel
    Third choice: Abra

Last edited:

The Trotsky

Wake and Bake
    Years
  • OoC: jackblaze: Take a look at the sign-up sheet again under the Starter section. And could you write me a new RP sample? The length is good, but your description is a bit bare-bones and I'm worried about your grammar. Just whenever you get the chance. Until that is done and you finish the sign-up, pending

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2013
    First RP on PC~

Name: Vail Lurra

Appearance: Vail stands at a short 5"0, and weights only about 117 pounds. He has a slim build and a tanned look from rock climbing often in his home region. Vail is often stronger than he looks, and has gotten into many fights as a result of people picking on him. He is kind of muscular, but not very noticeable in a crowd.

Vail has black short hair, and gray colored eyes. He has a couple of scars scattered across his face from various accident while rock climbing, the biggest being a small jagged scar under his right eye. Vail's face has a serious quality to it, and it is well defined with a strong jaw. His mouth is often curled up in a slight grin, and he has a glint in his eyes that speak of a mischievous personality.

Vail often takes to wearing a black vest with multiple pockets over a random colored t-shirt whenever he goes out. The shirts change depending on the the day, for example, on a Monday, he could be wearing a t-shirt with a picture of toast spread across it. They usually reflect his mood. Vail also tends to wear shorts that end at the knee, and a backpack stuffed with climbing equipment such as rope, and a change of clothes if he needs it. There are also food in his backpack for trips of any sort. He also has a navy blue bandanna tied around his neck, and a loop of rope that depicts a dragon in flight is tied on his right wrist.

Faction: Trainer (Para-medic/Emergency type? For any sort of emergencies in this region?)

Personality: Vail is generally a light-hearted person who isn't afraid to take risks and try new things. He often has a positive outlook on life, and is quite independent. However, rile him up, and he will fly into a rage that is quite hard to snap out of. Regardless, his demeanor is quite calm and calculating, and Vail often helps others in doing what he does.

There are a couple of nervous habits that Vail has, such as running a finger through his hair when put on the spot. He's often nervous when he has to get up and give a speech to a large crowd, but do just fine when it's a smaller group of people. Another nervous habit is that he grinds his jaws whenever he talks to people he doesn't know. Also, he does roll his eyes a lot when making fun of other people which isn't often actually.

History (edited): Vail comes from a family of doctors who were very well off in Sinnoh region. His family is well known in Sunyshore, being one of the prominent hospitals located in the city. He got his love of rock climbing from an old family friend when he was only five years old. From that point on, Vail would always travel around with his dad to climb the highest cliff faces possible. In fact, Vail always loved climbing up Mt. Cornet to explore Spear Pillar. His dad who was a paramedic died when Vail was only seven in an explosion that happened during an emergency operation. As a result, Vail was determined to become a paramedic and possibly a doctor to help people that needed it. Vail's mom never recovered from the accident, but got through that with Vail. She keeps in contact with Vail by writing letters that are exchanged back and forth when Vail moved to the new region for adventure.
    When Vail graduated out of middle school at the age of twelve, he decided to move out to the new region for some life experiences. So he lived in a large port city for a while, taking classes at the local college on medicine. There, he met a professor at that college who was an expert on Pokemon. That professor gifted Vail with a Pokemon of his own, since Vail never really had one during his whole life. Once Vail finished the courses at the college, he then moved to a smaller town near some mountains to continue rock climbing. Vail is known to the locals of that town for being the town's doctor. He is said to be better than the actual doctor living in that town.

Starter:
    First: Growlithe
    Second: Poocheyena
    Third: Starly

Last edited:

The Trotsky

Wake and Bake
    Years
  • OoC: FlyingHatTrick: Looks good to me. You're accepted. Maybe before the RP starts you can expand the History a little bit, but no rush on that. And that little caveat on your faction sounds okay to me. Maybe we can have you work with one of the Nurses while you're training?

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
    Years
  • SU

Please tell me if anything is wrong with the sign-up and I'll do my best fo fix it!

Name: Corina "Cory" Leign

Appearance: Cory has shoulder length auburn hair and hazel eyes. She usually keeps her hair in pigtails, but will occasionally do random things with it, depending on her mood and state of mind. She is 5'8 and rather slim, with peach colored skin. By first glance, most would consider her to be physically weak,but due to the fact that she was initially trained under the ways of her parents, one a ranger and one a police officer, she knows how to use her skills to her advantage.

Cory normally wears a light blue tie-dyed tank top with a dark blue denim jacket, and a pink denim ruffled skirt. Depending on what she plans to do during the day, she may decide to wear regular blue denim shorts. Generally, she will wear pink, knee length boots. For when it gets cold, she also has a pink, long sleeved shirt, a purple hoodie, jeans, and white snow boots.

Fraction: Coordinator

Personality: Generally, Cory is a very happy and excitable person. According to others she is very childish, and loves to play silly games such as hide-and-seek. Due to this, she looks at life through a child's eyes, often getting upset when others argue, and tries to stop them. Aside from being hyper, she is rather calm in the fact that she doesn't get angry very easily.

Usually, only certain, and obvious, thinks can truly make her angry. These things are Pokemon cruelty, others harming the people she loves, and when others refuse help and are generally stubborn. Before these things will actually make her angry, she'll try dealing with them in kind and simple ways. For example, if someone, or something is being cruel to a Pokemon, she will simply ask them to stop and, occasionally, try to bargain with them. The same can be said for when her friends and family are picked on. She deals with stubborn people usually by 'pestering' them, as they call it. Even if they refuse help, she won't leave if she truly thinks they need the help.

If people continue to refuse her help, she simply starts yelling, and if she gets upset enough, she will start crying. When Pokemon, her family, and friends, are picked on, and her usual approach doesn't work, she'll protect them to the highest extent, sometimes putting herself in harm's way.

History: Cory was raised by both her parents, her mother who was a police officer, and her father who was a Pokemon Ranger. Due to her parent's professions, she witnessed a great amount of Pokemon cruelty, and is a very sensitive subject on her part. Even though her parents weren't actually split up, she spent a different amount of time with each parent. Her father was often called on Ranger missions, so he rarely had a chance to stay home for very long. He would sometimes take her with him on his missions, but she stayed home during the ones that could possibly be dangerous.

Her parents taught her to be kind to others, and always believe in second chances. Due to her upbringing, she made friends quite easily, but had a tendency to find the wrong friends. Despite how much someone picked on her, or did things to break her trust, she would always give them another chance. Because of this, others called her naive, and told her that one day, someone was going to take advantage of her kindness and truly hurt her.

Starter:
    First Choice: Ponyta
    Second Choice: Ralts

This is a RP I am currently participating in:

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2013
    OoC: FlyingHatTrick: Looks good to me. You're accepted. Maybe before the RP starts you can expand the History a little bit, but no rush on that. And that little caveat on your faction sounds okay to me. Maybe we can have you work with one of the Nurses while you're training?

I'll be happy to expand the History a bit. Just need to figure out what region he's from before I keep saying 'home region'.

And I totally accept your suggestion. Vail'll be fine with that.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
  • I would like to resigester a spot in this RP. It's very late where I am right now but I should be able to get it done tomorrow. If you want to know about my choice of starters: my first choice would be a Larvesta, my second choice would be a Tentacool.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2020
    Looks fun! Hope I get accepted :)

Spoiler:

Years
  • Name: Isabel 'Izzy' Matthews

Appearance: Izzy is a very average looking girl, to be perfectly honest. Her hair is darkish ginger, and it gets messy very easily so she keeps it tied back in a braid, which reaches her mid-back. She has quite pale skin but it's covered in freckles, though this is mostly obvious down her arms and across her cheeks. Her eyes are a muddy brown colour and none-too-spectacular, if not a bit wide-set.

She stands at 5'5", a good average for her age. She's not exactly skinny though, and while she doesn't want to be stick-thin she'd like to feel more confident in her image, and hopes that taking on a journey will help her do that, what with all the hiking and camping between cities. She dresses a bit like a tomboy, usually opting for jeans over skirts, but that's only because she feels more comfortable in them. She likes loose shirts too, although they tend to be a bit on the girly side; she often opts for purple because a lot of pink shades clash with her hair. Her shoes tend to be pretty hard wearing as she helps her parents at the ranch a lot, so most of the time she'll be wearing boots on her feet, if not then scruffy trainers/sneakers.

Faction: Breeder; she wants to specialise in breeding Pokemon used for emergency services. Growlithe for the police, for example, or the rare Chansey for the hospitals.

Personality: Very ambitiously driven, Izzy never really knows when to quit. This can be a blessing and a curse; on the one hand if she wants something enough, she won't stop until she gets it. But if it gets to the point where it's beyond reason, she has issues knowing when to call it a day. She doesn't believe in the whole 'it's not the winning, it's the taking part that counts!' concept; either you want something enough and you win it, or you're a loser. That's the be all and end all of it, in her eyes.

While that part of her is flawed, Izzy definitely has her up sides. That determination brings with it a will to try anything and everything at least once; she's a very pro-active young girl. She just wants to experience life at its fullest and get as much as she can from it, that's all. On the few occasions that she's toned down her blazé side, she's still retained her positive attitude and general friendliness. Usually though, she's a little firework ready to go off.

History: Izzy was born in Sinnoh, way in the north in Snowpoint City. Her parents were running the pokemart there together and already had another child, Scott, who was three when Izzy came along. She and her brother have always gotten on well, despite the few sibling-rivalry-based arguments they had growing up. She doesn't remember much of living in Snowpoint though, because when she was six, her parents had another baby, and their family was just too big for the little house. So they packed up their life and moved much further south in the region, to the much warmer Floaroma Town.

Once here, Izzy's parents set up a ranch, specially designed to care for pokemon that weren't in battling condition anymore. Elderly pokemon for example, or ones that'd taken too much damage in a fight and were either physically or mentally unable to carry on anymore. It was here that Izzy developed her love for caring for pokemon, as opposed to battling with them. She doesn't have anything against any trainers, but she knew from a young age that she'd only ever battle pokemon to befriend them. She'd never make them fight to collect badges and become the Champion; she'd seen too many pokemon getting hurt from that.

She's had the idea of becoming a breeder ever since she was eleven, and Scott had long since left to travel around Sinnoh on his own pokemon journey. She was astounded one day when, while exploring the Floaroma meadow, found a little family of Bidoof nesting in a dam on the riverside. This was where her idea came from; raising pokemon from eggs to do a certain purpose. There was always a demand for police pokemon, and that became the basis of her idea. She needed to learn more though, specifically about the habits of certain pokemon. She didn't want to leave home just yet though, so once a month her father would drive her to Canalave City to borrow books from the library, so she could research.

Now, three years later and with the promise of a region filled with pokemon from everywhere, Izzy feels she's ready to leave home and partake in her own journey of research, as opposed to training. She wants to know all there is to know about pokemon, and this, to her, is the best way possible.

Starter:
    First Choice: Shinx
    Second Choice: Houndour

RP Sample: This is my first roleplay on here (I actually registered so I could join this; I've been itching for a good pokemon journey roleplay for a while and found this while browsing around. : D), so I don't have anything on here that I can link you to, if you need anything. But I have a lot from other places, so if you need anything, just ask and I'll be happy to oblige. ^^

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
    Years
  • Name: Silver Tsuin Tenshi

Appearance: Silver has Bright Purple eyes, and silvery-white hair. He usually wears a sleeveless shirt, and baggy Cargo pants. Colors of clothing vary, but are most commonly a white shirt and black shorts. Although his true appearance will be revealed shortly into the story XD (I'll send Trotsky a PM explaining)

Faction: Adventurer (Roams freely, without a purpose)

Personality: Silver is quiet very often. When he does talk, though, his voice is sweet and gentle. Silver is peace-loving, and tries to find solutions that don't involve violence. He loves being around people, but hates being ignored. He also dislikes people who are not kind to others, and people who feel superior over pokemon. Silver considers everyone should be equal.

History: (Trust me, he has a HUGE history, but I want it to be revealed slowly as the RP progresses...)

RP Sample: (This will just be my intro post, so yeah...)

Silver, a teenager of mysterious origin, sat in the center of the suburban city, where the others seemed to arrive on this new region. He glanced at the sky, and it shined in his eyes. The sun made him warm, but the gentle breeze of the wind felt good also. He simply sat on the ground, legs crossed. He had no real goals of anything at the moment. He was simply a wanderer. He did, however, hope to find some friends. He was very different from others, and he feared that, if he revealed himself, it might scare people. Or make them hate him.

Last edited:

The Trotsky

Wake and Bake
    Years
  • Mkay here we go

KingNido: Accepted! You're okay without the sample as it is, but for future reference, when someone requires one and you don't have any that you like, you can just write one up for that particular RP. Something little to introduce your character.

pepperpenneh: Welcome to Tales of a New Generation, accepted! And I actually just joined here a few days ago because of an RP I saw, so how about that. If you two are up for it, you and FlyingHatTrick might make a good traveling duo. Similar interests to a degree.

FallenAngelSilver: Denied. You clearly read none of the sign-up requirements, your grammar is poor (believe or not, I am not a fan of random capitalization), and this is not a PMD RP, it's a journey one. The fact that he is a super-duper secret Lucario does not excuse you from writing a history. Come on man. Not trying to be a jerk, but use your head

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
  • Okay, just wanted to make sure I had a spot in this. Hope you like it!

Name: Sara K. Goodman

Appearance: Sara stands in at around five feet six inches, with a slim and not very muscular frame. Her skin is white and dotted with a few brown freckles on her arms and her face. Speaking of her face, Sara has an oval shape head and roan colored hair that falls to her shoulder. Her eyes are a light brown color and wide. Her nose is small as is her mouth, which can make her face seem like there's quite a bit of room on it.

For clothes, Sara usually wears a white muscle shirt and a red vest over-top of that. On the back of the vest is the black design of a dragon eating its own tail. She also has on a pair of light orange, long shorts that go just past her knees. For shoes, she just simplely has one a pair of white sneakers with some black desings and white socks. Sara also usually wears a white bandanna on her head that has a yellow sun on it and a long necklace with a silver Butterfree on the end.

Personality: Sara has a very rebellious nature. She has never liked following 'the man' and usually does things her own way. This, of course, gets her into quiet a bit of trouble. Indeed, she is no stranger to the police. Sara is also quite loud and likes to voice her own opinions no matter what others may feel about it. Also, she has problems paying attention to anything due to her ADHD. This can led her to suddenly change the conversation or to ignore someone who was talking to her. She doesn't mean to do any of these things and tries to pay attention, but she isn't very good at it.

But, despite all of this, Sara has a great love for Pokemon. In fact, the only times she seems to behave is when there is a Pokemon involved. Though, over all, she is a decent person and will help others if she feels they truely need it. This isn't very often for she has a great distrust of most people in general. Sara believes that most people are out to get her and that it would be better if she didn't trust anyone. Though, as mentioned before, she will open up completely to a Pokemon, even if it doesn't really understands her.

History: Sara was born in Pallet Town, though she didn't really live there for long. When she was four, her father got a job in Castelia City. Although, due to the great distance between the Kanto and Unova Region, it took another year until they finally got to go to that region at all. Sadly, Sara was aware of her surroundings at this time and really didn't want to leave. Her parents think this might have been a cause for why she was such a troubled child.

In any case, as soon as Sara entered school thing didn't really work out. She didn't get along with her peers too well and just couldn't pay attention. Her parents tried to get some pills to help calm her down but the girl refused to take them. Things only got worse as she started to make trouble outside of school and home. This made her very familiar with the police who were soon getting tired of her little games. Things got worse when she turned 12 and was thrown into jail for the first time.

During this time, an Officer Jenny was around visiting family. She had brought her Growlith with her. The Growlith had wondered around and found Sara in her cell. He was able to sneak in and the two got along really well. When Sara's parent's came to get her, they were amazed at how calm Sara well and how great she behaved. Since there, they had made sure to keep Sara surrounded by Pokemon, usually by having her help out at the Daycare.

Soon, though Sara really wanted to go on a Pokemon Journey of her own. She had heard of this new region with a whole bunch of new Pokemon in it and really wanted to head there to see what ever she could. Her parents agreed and so they sent her on the nearest plan to that place, wishing her the best on her journey.

Starter: First choice: Larvesta
    Second choice: Tentacool

RP Sample: Don't think I really need it but I want to be sure:

Spoiler:

The Trotsky

Wake and Bake
    Years
  • FallenAngelSilver: I'm sorry you feel that way, but come on, look at your sign up bro. Every major section is supposed to be a 2 paragraph minimum. You don't have that for any of them. You didn't even write a history! Your sentences are choppy and riddled with uninteresting passive voice and non-descriptive "description".

Charzeon: Accepted! Congrats!

Blaziken15

You gotta purty mouth!
    Years
  • Name: Kyle Dauphin

Appearance: Standing 5'8 and weighing 100lbs, Kyle is very slim for his tall stature. His skin is lightly tanned and his eyes are a sky blue that when looked into, you can always see yourself. But inside his eyes also shows a life of suffering. His hair is a shaggy style that is the color brown. He also has a scar on the left side of his mouth from a run in with a Zangoose.

His general attire is a black hat with a Pokeball on the front. Kyle owns many of these hats in a few colors that are red, purple, light blue and then just a solid black hat. The hat is always turned backwards so the beak is facing the back of his head. It's also slightly curved to the left. He also wears a jacket that he has different colors for so it matches the hat's Pokeball. His jeans are always black unless he's wearing the solid black hat and black jacket. In that case, he wears faded blue jeans. His shoes are white and he wears a pendent around his neck that's in the shape of a flame to symbolize the fact that there's always a fire burning in his heart.

Personality: Kyle is quick to judge someone. When he meets them, it's almost instantaneous whether he likes them or not. But this has got him into a lot of trouble in the recent years.

If you get on his bad side, then he won't do much about it until you do something to tick him off. Then he flips out and will viciously beat on you. But if you get on his good side, he will treat you like family.

Kyle is a compassionate person if you are hid friend or are on his good side. He is really friendly and will always put others needs first before his own. Once, he went two days without food so he could nurse a baby Poochyena back to health.

Another point about Kyle is that he's extremely socially awkward and shy when you first meet him. But as explained above he's a great person when you get to know him.

History: Kyle was born to mountain trekking parents in Littleroot Town, Hoenn. One day, his parents took Kyle off to his first trek on Mt. Pyre when he was four years old. As they climbed wear climbing, there cords snapped, causing the three of them to rapidly fall to the ground below. Kyle father threw Kyle to a near by opening that saved his life, unfortunately for his parents. They fell to their deaths.

Orphaned by tragedy, Kyle was placed in an orphanage, were he spent the next ten years of his life without any human friends. When Kyle was ten, he received his first Pokemon along with the other kids in the orphanage. Kyle received a Torchic, which was his companion and best friend. Kyle would spend countless hours in his room training his Torchic so one day he could be the Pokemon League Champion.

When Kyle learned about this new region that was now open to the public, he of course asked to go. The headmistress of the orphanage refused so that night, Kyle jumped out the window and let the orphanage for good, in order to become the Pokemon Trainer he was supposed to be.

Starter: Torchic

OOC: If you need a RP example from me just ask and I will post one :)

The Trotsky

Wake and Bake
    Years
  • Blaziken15: Looks good to me. Make sure you flesh out his personality a bit more in the RP itself, but it's good for now. All you need to do is change your starter. No actual starters allowed, sorry =/ Other than that, accepted

Back