• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A wild new member!

SoliderOfMisfortune

Master in the making.
Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2013
    Hey guys I'm new here so I figured I'd introduce myself :)

Usually my online names are either Misfortune or Axel so feel free to call me either. I'm new to sites like these so I'm gonna have to do a lot of reading the rules.... (I just threw up in my mouth a little) Anyway I have a wide array of interests that this site seems to fill out so I figured why not join? I've been tinkering around with hacking tools on my own for the past year and a half now but still don't know much if anything about scripting. I know most of the best tools but scripting seems to be a little of of my league.... Also I've been Roleplaying (Including Pokemon themed things.) For about 4 years now but I'm completely new to forum RP so I'd probably look like a damn fool because I wouldn't be able to fill up enough space. Also I recently got back into playing Pokemon Platinum (I know outdated don't worry tho I'm getting Black 2 ASAP) I know some stuff about EV training but I'd like a little help understanding everything about it. Like how many Pokemon of a certain EV type I'd have to battle in order to obtain a certain number of that EV. Well anyway other than that I spend a lot of time playing Magic The Gathering..... If any of you know anything about it message me! I've been playing for about a year and a half. Well anyway I'm done with my intro. Hope I feel at home here!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Axel! It's great that another hacker joins our forum. And there are tutorials, like diegoisawesome's one, who can help you out with scripting. Don't worry about being outdated, there are people who still play Pokemon Yellow on GBC. Hope you have fun here and feel free to contact me if you want to talk.

Years
  • Omg Bulbasaur. <333 Welcome to the forum, Axel! I'll go with that since calling you Misfortune seems kind of sad to me, haha.

Aw, we were all new at one point, so don't worry about it at all. :D All you need is some time to get used to this place. And yeah, definitely make sure to give the rules a read since they're important to ensure you avoid making simple mistakes. You can always ask a staff member if there's something forum-related you're confused about and we'll get back to you as soon as we can! Never being scared to get help is something you should always keep in mind while you're here.. the community is wonderful on PC, after all. I would have loved to help you out with hacking if I actually had talent in it (sadly I have none haha), but we do have a nice Emulation section with a lot of resources for the aspiring hacker. All of those tools probably are a little confusing to use and understand at first, but learning something like that takes dedication. If you keep your heart set on it and keep trying you'll get it in no time, guaranteed! :3

As far as roleplaying goes, practice makes perfect, so if you're interested you should sign up and do your best! The limit is 100 words or more I believe, which isn't a lot at all. Some of our roleplayers are just really dedicated and write much more per post, but of course it probably took them a lot of practice to be able to write that much. ^^

If you're EV training in Platinum, stop by the 4th Gen Help Thread since you should be able to ask about EV training in the fourth generation games there. I'm all right at EV training but not sure if I can consider myself good enough to explain it to you, since I haven't been EV training that often.

Anyway, have a great time here and enjoy your stay!

SoliderOfMisfortune

Master in the making.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2013
    Thanks for making me feel welcome guys :3 I'll try to be a great and active member! I have a few ideas for my own hacks but the scripting bugs me a lot >.< And as for RP I can do 100 words easily but every single post is a little bit more difficult. Anyway I've been roleplaying for a good while so I'll just consider this another milestone C: And thanks for the tip JNathan, I'll take a look at some scripting tutorials tomorrow.

Back