• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Competitive Pokes for Competitive Pokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2014
    I have the following Competitive Pokemon to offer for trade, I also have a few partially trained pokemon and legendaries if you are interested in any of those just PM me and I will provide info.

Competitive Pokes:
    Spoiler:

Again this is not a comprehensive list, feel free to ask if there is something specific you are looking for. I have partially trained, fully trained and legendary Pokemon for trade in addition to the above list. I'll keep an eye on this tonight and tomorrow(mountain time US) and take it down tomorrow night around 6 PM, so I'm looking for a quick turn around on any trades.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2014
    Most of them, the froakie is the only one I labeled; because a lot of people are looking for black Greninja.

Fokko

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2014
    interested in 6 iv treecko. Please look at my shop. It is in my signature.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2014
    interested in 6 iv treecko. Please look at my shop. It is in my signature.

I actually posted in your shop before I saw this, you had 5 IV meditite, Tyrunt and tympole I was interested in. I would happily trade for one or two of those.

Fokko

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2014
    i would give you two of them lol anything that can help you get better :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2014
    I apologize for the inconvenience if anyone requested a trade and I could not facilitate it. I am unavailable for thr next two weeks, however I will try to catch up on trades ASAP. Thanks for the patience and the trades guys!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back