• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poll: Which Ash is your favorite?

Which Ash is the cutest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
Years
  • Yaaay Ash!!! Ash without his hat looks adorable ^__________^ Ultimate Ash fanatic, away! *somehow flies off*

(btw, I saw a site called 'My Dear Ash Ketchum' that was full of awsome Ash fan art.... To bad I forgot the URL. Soryy that was totally random.)

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 11, 2014
    HATHAIR!!

XDDDDDDDDDD

Satoshi is the best ever! He's the cutest thing ever to have existed in the real or fictional world. I'm totally obsessed with him! XDDDD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    *girlish squeal* Finally there's someone out there that loves Ash without his hat! *_* I love all forms of Ash, actually...! He's so adorable. Manga Ash...*drool*

i totally agree with you!!!!! hes so hot w/o the hat!!!

Last edited:

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
  • YAY !! I allways worried i was the one & only weirdo who loved Satoshi w/o his hat ! x.x He is just so darn adorable and hot without the hat. ^o^

I say give his caps to Misty (Sign of love LOL) and let that scuffy black hair be free ! n.n()() He needs to get it off more ^^;;; I am tottaly obsessed with Satoshi , basicly i view myself as Kasumi =P *Fights with her over Satoshi* Nah the Red head deserves him ^_~ I am just glad to see other w/o hat Satoshi Fan Girls ^^

I vote without the cap !

Long live Satoshi's cuteness ! *Glomps him*

Back