• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Fakemon Dex

Out of the three starters, which would you choose to be your partner?

• Total voters

Mango Dolphin

The Trainer that's a Pony
Years
Oh my gosh! Those are so good! I wanted all the starters, but if I had to choose one, it would be Salivern. Why don't you make your own RP or game where you can put those wonderous pokemon?

EDIT: Oh yeah! Also, why don't you make a legendary? How about... An eastern dragon and western dragon pokemon?

Royal

Artist and Writer
Years
Mango Dolphin: I have an RP for these guys already up in the Roleplaying board. The legendaries have already been made, but I'm waiting a bit to release them out.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
These are absolutely incredible! You should seriously look into sending these into the company, what exactly is the criteria to be an official creator of Pokemon?

these in particular are my favourites! probably cos I'm a sucker for Wolves and Snakes ^_^

019percent25.png

#019 Gevaupe
The Puppy Pokemon
Type: Dark

020percent25.png

#20 Lupeidirk [Evolved Form of Gevaupe]
The Wolf Pokemon

021percent25.png

#021 Fulkulfe [Evolved Form of Lupeidirk]
The Folklore Pokemon

047percent25.png

#047 Pytike
The Ribbon Pokemon
Type: Poison/Ground

048percent25.png

#048 Nagathon [Evolved Form of Pytike]
The Constricting Pokemon
Type: Poison/Ground

Royal

Artist and Writer
Years
I'm pretty sure no one can really become a Pokemon designer unless approached, but I could be wrong. I'm really just doing these for fun. And yeah, Gevaupe's line is one of my favorites too.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
I must say, I haven't been here for a while now.

The new sprites look fantastic. Nintendo should consider hiring you, in my opinion.

Keep up the good work, Royal.

~Mid, BW2's Biggest Fan

KinForce

Next Pokemon Champion
Years
I really liked your fakedex ^^ specially lapras's pre-evolution and evolution, they are bada** >-< i would kill for one c: *suscribes to thread*

Years
Fantastic updates! :D I can easily say Alaskoose is my favorite fake you've done, the colors and design are really appealing~! Don't quite remember if it's a relatively new fake, but I don't think I saw it when you first created the thread.

Do you have plans for any fakes based on, say, an object rather than an animal? I noticed these all looked a little similar since most of them are creatures that stand on two or four legs (lots of which have fur, too). It'd give your fakes more diversity, I think. :3

Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
Oh wow, this looks awsome. I'm not a fan of fakemon but they really look better than 90% of the Pokemon.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
man your work is amazing!!!!!!. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than mine hahahaha your ideas were kinda similar to mine on some cuz ive been making my own fakemon too.

Gliberty

Pro-Arrogance Party Member
Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2013
These are great. I had a hard time choosing between the fire and grass starter in the poll.

Years
Your work is interesting...I especially like the Eevee remake you did making it look more like a beast and not cute was pretty awesome.

I did notice that some of the drawings were a little off. I'm not trying to be rude or anything just a little constructive criticism. So on Tempslimare and a few of the other standing Pokemon I noticed that the legs and arms sometimes look kind of flat (particularly the legs on Tempslimare). If you made them pop out a little more it would go a long way. Still these Fakemon are pretty great and you definitely have some awesome ideas. I look forward to seeing more.

Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2012
Those look amazing, but tbh, those just don't have the Pokemon feel to them.

Back