• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I'm JJ!

jamesswitchy621

The Master of Pokemon Cards
Years
  • HI!, I'M JJ!
    Lemme just say I love pokemon, I love this website, it's great, really! Uh I play bass and guitar, and I have a huge collection of Pokemon things! I really enjoy this, it's great! Lemme know if you wanna be friends!

Psystar63

☆ || [The Wandering Star] || ☆
    Years
  • Hee hee, you have the same initials as my first name: JJ :D
    Oh, I'm Psystar, or just call me Star. I really love Pokemon too (obviously).
    I'm relatively new here, so it'd be great to be friends.

Years
  • Hi there, JJ! Welcome to the forum! :D

We all love Pokemon here, so you'll fit in well. What's your favorite part of the franchise, by the way? We have sections talking about pretty much everything here, so hopefully you've taken some time to browse around already~!

Agreed though, PC's definitely a pretty great place - I met a lot of nice people here, so I'm glad I decided to join back up in 2011 haha. I'm sure you'll have an experience that's just as positive if you stick around here! :3

It's pretty nice that you play instruments, learning to play one of them is one of my many goals. Someday.. just someday.. I will learn how to play the piano! Whenever I stop being a procrastinator. >:

Anyway, it was great meeting you and feel free to contact me if you need anything! I'll see you around, yes? :D

Years
  • HI!, I'M JJ!
    Lemme just say I love pokemon, I love this website, it's great, really! Uh I play bass and guitar, and I have a huge collection of Pokemon things! I really enjoy this, it's great! Lemme know if you wanna be friends!

Hi there JJ, Hikari here!

How are you enjoying PC so far? I know you're feeling great for joining one of the largest Pokemon forums in the universe! We have everything you want in a Pokemon forum, which is nice cos it caters towards the massive diversity with our users, and we also have a few cultural differences too.

Why don't you tell us a little more about yourself so we can direct you to the sections you might like?

If you need to talk, feel free to VM (Visitor Message) me on my profile.

Have a great time and I'll see ya!

- Hikari10

Back