• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Slip Away.....

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
Years
  • My ~1st~ poem.

Why does it slip away?
    All the misery, violence,and pain.
    Only thing calming is the soothing rain.
    I don't know what to do...
    But kill myself, and leave you.
    I want to die, but I can't.
    Why does it slip away?

Last edited:

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • For a first poem its really good, I like the way you used the "short and sweet" type approach of just having it simple while still giving off a feeling of satisfaction that it ended nicely. But still sadly that these feelings of despression and thought of suicide is occuring.

Just add spaces after the comma's and your "good to go" XD.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Billybob said:
    My ~1st~ poem.

Why does it slip away?
    All the misery, violence,and pain.
    Only thing calming is the soothing rain.
    I don't know what to do...
    But kill myself, and leave you.
    I want to die, but I can't.
    Why does it slip away?

Awws, this poem was very good. ^^ The reverberating line "Why does it slip away?" Is like saying "why does my life seem to just...slip away?" You want to die, for your life is swirling down the drain, and you watch helplessly as your world falls apart.

Yes you cannot give up, and you won't give in; for something is holding you up. Something is keeping you afloat and you cannot help it but hold on tight and embrace the next stage of life. ^___^

Great job BillyBob! ^^ I lurved it, I hope you write more poems in the future!

~Kelsey

Back