• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello There!

DCM

A Boy Named Sue
Years
  • *It's been a long time since I've done one of these, i apologize if it reads funny*
    Hi Guys, I'm DCM. I've been an active member of the Bulbagarden Community since August 2007, whether it be Bulbapedia, Bulbagarden, or IPGL. I battle in the metagame, but prefer UU over the other tiers.

I have a lot of habits that most would consider nerdy. I read a lot of books, newspapers, journals, etc. I'm an avid gamer, but have a special place in my heart for the handheld gaming.

I have a history of making comments that could either be deemed as trolling or not (I don't soften my words), and tend to forget to respond to people.

I hope the transition from Bulbagarden to here goes smoothly
    Thanks,
    DCM

Back