• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • what's your favorite and most hated music videos? What songs do you also want to turn into a video?

Mine are:

Favorite:
    God put a smile upon your face (Coldplay)
    The Scientist (Coldplay)
    Clocks (Coldplay)
    Rememdy (I wont worry) (Jason Mraz)
    My Sacrifice (Creed)
    One Last Breath (Creed)
    The game of Love (Santana f/ Michelle Branch)
    Ordinary Day (Vanessa Carlton)
    Unwell (Matchbox 20)
    Disease (Matchbox 20)
    Breathe (Michelle Branch)

Wants:
    I'd also like to see Green Eyes and Daylight. Two of my favorite Coldplay songs.

I'd like to see No Doubt make Don't let me down a video.

^^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I haven't watched a music video in forever, but so far my favorite one is 'How Do I Feel' by Hoku. ^_^; It's all filmed in Hawaii and the scenery is beautiful, plus it's just a good song.

Least... ehhh... I dunno yet. >_>;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • o_O Yellow has a video. At least, I'm almost certain it does. @_@ Since I remember hearing Yellow for the first time while watching Much Music (when I still had the channel).

x_X I don't watch music videos because I can't. I don't have any channels that play them and I don't download them. =P

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • I haven't seen a video in a while...and I love greendays video...funny...get a job

"My friends got a girlfriend and she hates that...

BOO ya!

PokeTrainerCarol

I really like the "Numb" video by Linkin Park! ^_^ and the "Faint" one too...and "In the End" aaaaand...uh..."One Step Closer"...:)

"Perfect" by Simple Plan!!!!!!!

I like the video of "Going Under" by Evanescence, especially because my father said Ms. Amy Lee looked like a witch :P I also like the "Bring me to life" one ^^

I dislike...uh...I don't know. Christina Aguilera's "Dirrty".
    And I think "Breaking The Habit" and "Forgotten" by (yup...you guessed right) Linkin Park would be interesting

"Hello" and "Haunted" by Evanescence...and "My Immortal" but I think I read somewhere that it was going to be their next single..?

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • I like Weird Al and the old Michael Jackson videos. Many 80's videos were very creative and weird, which I like.

I don't like videos where the singers are just trying to be cool or sexy.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I guess I'm the opposite of Iveechan here...my fav music videos are the ones with hot girls in them *"Lady Marmalade" from the Moulin Rouge soundtrack comes to mind :D *

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Iveechan said:
    I like Weird Al and the old Michael Jackson videos. Many 80's videos were very creative and weird, which I like.

I don't like videos where the singers are just trying to be cool or sexy.
    I hate music videos with women trying to be sexy.. : P

My favs are

Superman - Eminem
    (A bit weird, but its pretty cool still! ^.^)

"My Name Is" - Eminem
    (Funny!)

"Cleaning Out My Closet" - Eminem
    (Nice song and luv the flashbacks)

I don't have any hated music videos. O.o;;

*gets killed by Michael Jackson*

~CaRtOON

Netto

Saiya-Jin Warrior
    Years
  • Korn-Thoughtless(Best music vid IMO),Powerman5000-When Worlds Collide and Slipknot-Wait and bleed.Mostly any Kornor Red Hot Chili Pepper music video.

Oni

Years
  • About Slipknot and Videos , i have Slipknot - Wait & Bleed video with some japanese anime cartoon , there is this samuray girl and she is bleeding and walking trough the forrest..anywas..do you have any ideea about that , have you ever seen it ?

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Trancia - The way you move is a pretty good music video.

Oh and Bring me to Life, I miss you from Blink, and Feeling this (again from Blink) are good music videos.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    This is too old; please make a new one okay? ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back