• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if Eevee Evolution Continue?

Years
  • If pokemon were to continue do you think they would keep adding to the Eevee evolutions? What types of Eevee's should they make cause a rock eevee would be improbable.
    Not all types are done yet and there could be new ways of evolution.

I would love to see a flying type Eevee.

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    In first through third gens, Fire, Water, Electric, Psychic, Dark, Grass, and Ice were all Special types. There's only one left that hasn't been used for an Eeveelution, and that's Dragon, so if I had to bet I'd say that'd be next.

Flying and Steel are also ones I'd like to see, and Bug if it looked good.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    Dragon hasn't been used

Nor NORMAL TYPE, no there isn't a normal eeveelution, as eevee cannot evolve into eevee x]

I'd like to see a Steel or Ghost next

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2022
    I have one in my hack; It's just there so I could fit all of the evolutions of Eevee so far. I would like a Bug one based on a dragonfly and a fighting one based on a kangaroo.

Rinku

Is back for "REVENGENCE."
    Years
  • Yes, I'd love to see what monstrocity they'll come up with next *is thinking how lazy Nintendo was when making designs for most of the D/P Poke's* hopefully a ghost or dragon type eeveelution won't be an epic-fail like Bidoof...

NDS525

-NO SIGNAL-
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2012
    I just want a flying eevolution!
    Flying type or dragon type!
    Whatever!
    I just want a flying eevolution, that would rock!

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Well, I cant really picture a normal type eeveelution. Meh, I just dont think it would work. :\ I mean, it would basically be Eevee evolving into a stronger Eevee, so would it have to be trained in a normal environment. O_o Plus, what would it be called? Normaleon, Plaineon or something like that? :\ I just can't see it working. :(

However, I think a bug type eeveelution would be quite good. Eevee would have to be trained in a forest or something. A ghost type eeveelution would work too. :D For a flying eeveelution, since there is no air stone and since if you had to train it somewhere, wouldn't you have to train it in the sky? I cant really see it working (or it would be hard to implement) though Espeon kind of broke this rule (stone or trained in a certain area) so I guess it could work. Yeah, these are all the ideas I can come up with. XD

Drapion

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2009
    I preferred Eevee with it's first 3 evolutions, I wouldn't mind seeing a flying or fighting one though :)

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • If they do, then how will they evolve?

I'm not a fan of an evolution for every type for Eevee. It would be like a mini-Arceus.

EagleVision1999

Commander
    Years
  • If they do, then how will they evolve?
    Ghost= Dusk Stone, Leveling up in the night while carrying a special item, evolving though unhappiness (would be something new)

Flying: Shiny Stone, Levelling up while holding a special Item, Lvelling up after fights with flying types

Bug: Levelling up in a forest and happiness (just not near thi stone in eterna city)

Dragon:Levelling up with maxed out beauty or smart stats (or another, whatever would fit this evolution best) or tradeing while holding a special Item

Fighting: Levelling up in a cave to a certain Level

Steel: Trading while holding Metal coat.

I'm not a fan of an evolution for every type for Eevee. It would be like a mini-Arceus.
    Yeah, they could overdo it...

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
  • Dominus' logic sounds plausible; however, Dragon-type Eevee seems a bit broken. We have enough ridiculously overused and overrated Dragon-types out there.

But my opinion is they should stop evolving the damn thing already. >_>

Abaddon

The Aura Is With Me
    Years
  • Waiting for Eevee evolutions in the day and night that evolve from NEGATIVE friendship. Dark Eevees. That would be pretty neat.

TheNinetales

The Mystic Fire Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2009
    In this order: Dragon, Ghost, Flying, Fighting, Steel, and Bug. I just can't imagine an Eevee as a Dragon, Flying, Steel or Bug.. Fighting and Ghost are possible.

Back