• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Master Journey Ver 2.0 -New rules! read!!-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoshi

just myself....
Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2015
    DO NOT BE LIKE THESE PEOPLE
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=33909
    DO NOT REPEAT THESE MISTAKES.

Thanks to Daiaki, for closing that bad thread. *gives cookies*

Ok here's the scoop (mint XD).
    Satoshi, Hakura, Hazuki and Hoshi (me) are traveling all regions for the 8 specific badges for a Master League held in Oore. the badges include:
    -Cascade Badge (Cerulean City-Kanto) Leader: Misty
    -Rainbow Badge (Celadon City-Kanto) Leader: Erika
    -Corel Eye Badge (Maiken Island-Orange) Leader: Sissy
    -Sea Ruby Badge (Navel Island-Orange) Leader: Danny
    -Zephyer Badge (Violet City-Jhoto) Leader: Falkner
    -Fog Badge (Ecruteak City-Jhoto) Leader: Morty
    -Knuckle Badge (Dewford Town-Hoenn) Leader: Brawly
    -Heat Badge (Lavaridge Town-Hoenn) Leader: Flannery
    It's mixed for trainers to travel and grow more to become stronger. 2 per each region. it's equal.
    --Characters Filled--
    Hazuki(17 1/2)-Pokefan89(TY!!)
    -----
    Characters needed:
    Satoshi
    Hakura
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO BE A MAIN CHARACTER!!
    ---
    Characters wanted:
    Shuu
    Shigeru
    Team Rocket (J-J-M)
    Teams Magma and Aqua, Leaders and Grunts.
    AGAIN, PM ME IF YOU WANT TO BE 2ND MAIN CHARA.
    ---
    OC Rules/form
    OK you're thinking you want to use your OC, or make one. That's fine, but try to fill a major role first. Only 2 more OCs allowed until after the roleplay takes off.
    please fill out this form if using an OC.

Name:
    Description: -links are fine as well-
    Background:
    Pokemon: -up to 8 are allowed _NO LEGANDARYS!!!_-
    Extra Info:

--example--
    Name: Hoshi
    Description: A girl with short brown hair, and blue eyes. She wears a pink cut shirt that reveals her black longsleeve shirt with yellow stripes on the sleeves and main shirt underneath, with a matching skirt with baggy jeans. She also wears schoolgirl-type socks with her pink sneakers. She wears a pink hat that matches her shirt and skirt.
    Background: She lives In Altomare with her Mother, Grandmother, and baby brother.
    Pokemon: Bashamo (boy), Dragonite (boy), Lapras (female), Pii (Pichu Girl), Chuu (Pichu Boy), Skitty (girl), Charizard (boy), Kippy (Mudkip Boy).
    Extra Info: Her father left when she was little. He went off for his job and never returned. Location unknown. Has a crush on Hazuki, who protected her from a Team Magma assault when she first started.

--Rules (READ OR DIE!!)--
    1.DO NOT ROLEPLAY WITHOUT CONSENT. DO NOT ROLEPLAY WITHOUT MY KNOWING. Automatic kickout!
    2. DO NOT POST YOU BIO HERE!! PM IT TO ME!!!!!!!!! It -will- be ignored!
    3. you must have 4 or more sentences per post. Anything less is against PC rules and you will be kicked out if it persists. Accidental is ok. Just Edit your post.
    4. NO DOUBLE POSTING!!!!!! EVER!!! ??* If you do, it's an AUTOMATIC KICKOUT!!!
    5. Romance is fine, just under PG13. We have little kids floating around PC you know? If you wana have romance higher, exchange s/n's and do it off PC. =3
    6. NO SWEARING!! None! Zip! Nada! NO!!!!!
    7. If talking OOC, use [brackets] or (parenthesis) or -lines-
    8. you can only have -2- badges to start! it defeats the purpose of going around for them if you have them already.
    9. DO NOT ROLEPLAY LIKE THIS:
    bob: Use slash Mudkip!
    Mudkip: *uses slash*
    Bob: you rule Mudkip!
    -Upon doing so is asking to be banned!
    -BANNED USERS!!!- If you are listed here, you are banned. ^_^
    1.maya miyazono
    2. Kay11190
    3.gothsinn23
    4.Sylph
    5.latias45
    --Automatic kickout?--
    you WILL be kicked out without notice if you do ANYTHING of the following:
    1. posting your bio here.
    2. Role-playing without my knowing, without consent of me.
    3. double posting of ANY kind
    4. posts shorter than 4 sentences.
    5. swearing
    6. breaking any PC rules, as I WILL check
    7. Spamming
    8. God-moding
    9. -see rule 9-
    ---OCS----
    Name: Thunder Ketchum
    Description: brown dishelved hair, green eyes, wears a red T-shirt under a dark blue jacket, blue jeans, a belt he keeps his pokeballs on, a back pack, and tennis shoes. He is 5'6" tall.
    Background: Thunder was born in Pallet Town but lived most of his life in Berry Town, north of Mt. Silver. He had a normal childhood except he never knew who his mom or brother is.
    Pokemon: Blue Tail (pikachu male), Pidgeot, Blaziken, Mudkip, Eevee, and
    Extra Info: Thunder has a crush on Hoshi, but since he knows she has a crush on Hazuki he is afraid to tell her.
    ---
    Now that I know you read all of the rules.... Title your PM to me to be a character:
    Pika Power!! I love Pikachu!!!

Last edited:

Dream Illusionist

//Teenager with S.T.Y.L.E.//
    Years
  • Sorry, to bother you, and I know I'm banned, but I think you are being a little too mean on others. I won't complaint about me but I think you were too harsh on Latias 45.

You should first go with a warning on that person, and if she/He continues with it, then ban her.

Well, good luck on you roleplay, and sorry about what I did.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back