• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
Years
Background, nice and simple: 3
Images, really cute: 3
Text, awesome bu cheesy: 1,5
Links, what's there not to like: 0,5

Together, that's an 8.

Melody

Banned
Years
7.5/10

Simple, but bare-minimum. Needs some more content to the signature than what is apparent to the eye. The link area is a nifty touch...that had to be CSS driven at least. Some plaintext would be nice, perhaps to list your PC family or sites you have or something like that. It doesn't even need to be something descriptive, you can use symbols from the ASCII or Unicode tables. Still, the image is good at least, so that's what drove the majority of your score. (8 points, only lost .5 for lack of content described)

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Well, arrangement could certainly have been better. The image isn't one of the best I've seen either. You should've gone for a better quality pic and some more complex CSS. Overall, kinda average.

6//10

Melody

Banned
Years
0/10

Looks great, but signature stretches page horizontally...possibly a CSS error. Remediate immediately please.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.10) Gecko/20100914 Firefox/3.6.10
Screen Resolution: 1366x768

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
There's good CSS, and it looks fairly well I guess :D (/isn't very fond of sprites in signatures)
...Perhaps a bit crowded though. Is that sprite banner thing even necessary? (the way the Dragonite stands in front of the other ones looks really weird, also :S )

And the text is kind of hard to see against the background... this could be fixed by making the bg simpler, changing the colour of the text so it contrasts it (if possible), or using some CSS... like shadowing. But I'm not sure if that would work either.

It's still quite good looking though :D

8/10

Melody

Banned
Years
9.5/10

Great CSS, Content, Images and all. The only thing you lack is proper coloration of your hyperlinks.
Put color tags INSIDE of the URL tags and it overrides theme default link color.
[URL="http://123"][COLOR="Whatever you want it to be"]http://123[/COLOR][/URL]

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
Years
Yeah, but I can't figure out what color the box should be.
The art clash is just because I use a bigger brush for Ice Cream's head.

Years
@ Spherical Ice: How does I rate this? This was not meant to be rated.

@tkallab: 6/10. The fact that you used a different brush does not change the fact the styles clash too much. The amount of blank space to the right kind of draws attention to it, which is not that visually appealing. The CSS box would look better to the right where all that blank space is. In addition, the background of the CSS box is really non-sequitur. It should be a same/similar color as to one of the colors used in the picture as to prevent even more clashing of styles. The link to the top left is fine though. The sig is fine enough overall, but it could really do with a lot of improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back