• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Touhoumon World Link - Nuzlocke

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years

Let's Play Touhoumon World Link: Nuzlocke Challenge

Hello, I'm TornZero, a fan of both Pokémon and Touhou. I nearly died when I first saw a Pokémon hack using Touhou characters (which alternated between "Touhoumon" and "Touhou Puppet Play"), but I felt like I really would when I found how many there were. (There's a lot.) I did what any sensible, (in)sane person would do, and got right into it. Seeing the Nuzlocke Challenge made me think it would make things even more (in)sane and fun if I used a Touhoumon hack.

Touhoumon World Link is a hack of Emerald by AichiyaSanae, now at version 1.42 (which I'm using) and includes the Kanto region and a region called Java. I'll be playing on the VisualBoyAdvance-M.

Note: "Bonéka" is Indonesian for "Doll".

The Rules

Spoiler:

GbEOO.png

S3YYK.png

Part 1: Let's Get Started

Spoiler:

Part 2: Wally and Kanazumi City

Spoiler:

Part 3: Training!

Spoiler:

Part 4: The First Badge

Spoiler:

Part 5: The Devon Goods and Muro Town

Spoiler:

Part 6: Masara Town and Route 1

Spoiler:

Part 7: A Wonderful World of Bonéka!

Spoiler:

Part 8: Brawly

Spoiler:

Part 9: Steven and Kaina City

Spoiler:

Part 10: Journey to Kinsetsu City

Spoiler:

Last edited:

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years

Part 11: Kickin' Names and Takin' Butt!... That Came Out Wrong.

Spoiler:

Part 12: Trainin' Like a Boss

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back