• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

That's not part of my schedule!

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Do you manage your day through a time schedule? For example, every day at 5:00pm, you may take a shower, finish up around 5:24, and at 5:30 you go to watch TV for an hour. At 6:30 you have dinner...

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Ohh...

At 6:00 AM I wake up and get reading for school.
    At 6:30 AM I eat breakfast and watch TV for another 30 minutes.
    At 7:10 AM I walk up the hill and across the road to my bus stop.
    At 8:00 AM-3:00 PM I am at school.
    At 3:30 PM-6:00 PM I get back from school, and usually eat a snack and do my homework during this time (plus go on the computer).
    At 6:10 PM (only on Mondays and Wednesdays) I go to Tae Kwon Do. Every other day I'm still in my room doing stuff.
    At 7:00 PM I eat dinner for 30 minutes (at most).
    At 8:00 PM I take a shower.
    At 8:30 PM-10:00 PM I rest and watch TV or text my friends until I go to bed.

Raizhu

the end
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2012
    I wake up at 6:30 AM.
    I get ready for school and stuff between then and 6:45 AM.
    I eat breakfast at 6:45 AM.
    I either read or surf the Internet until 7:20 AM.
    At 7:25 I walk to school.
    I walk home at 3:00 PM. I relax until 5:30-6:00 PM. Then I do my homework.
    7:30-8:00 PM- I have dinner.
    Then I do whatever I want until 10:00 PM, and then I go to bed.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    no such thing as a schedule. very few plans for a certain day are made prior to that day, and i don't have specific days off. only recently have i gotten into a general routine of only working in the morning and having the rest of the afternoon to do whatever, but even then my arrangements are random and disorderly.

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
    Years
  • 5:45 a.m.- My alarm goes off. At this time I turn the alarm off, and go back to sleep
    6:30 a.m.- I wake up, take a quck shower, and eat a bowl of cereal.
    7:00-3:15- School. Yawn.
    3:30- Watch Pokemon, eat snack
    4:00- PC TIME!!!!!!
    5:00- Dinner
    5:30- PC TIME!!! (again), or guitar, or both
    6:00- Wander to living room, watch TV with father
    7:30- Play guitar
    9:30- Take another shower
    10:00- Watch anime
    10:30- Sleepy time

Changes for weekends, but its not much. It's pretty much the same as the after school part of my weekday schedule.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • No, I don't use a schedule, they're too constrictive. Besides, my life is pretty cruisy anyway, I don't really have enough going on to warrant one. I just do what I want when I feel like it :)

Years
  • The only set part of my schedule is waking up at 6AM so I have enough time to shower, eat, and get ready for work and be there on time. My evenings aren't really all that set and schedules fly out the window when the weekend shows up.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Not really. Most of my day is spent at school anyway, and as for weekends, I don't get out that much so if I want to go somewhere, I just go and don't plan it around everything.
    ...Is it sad that I plan my showers around the television that's going to be on that night? Like, I usually have my shower at 8:00. but if there's good television that I don't want to miss a minute of, I'll put off the shower until there's nothing good on, lol.

Years
  • I get to work at 9.10am. That's it. I have absolutely no schedule and to be quite honest, that frustrates the hell out of me. I'm really going to need one when I get back to uni, so I actually set aside study time.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Hmm. Im not really on a schedule but,

5:45am: Alarm Clock goes off and I get up some point afterwards (10-15min timeframe)
    6:00-6:30: I shower and get ready for the day
    6:40: I eat breakfast, which is uasally nothing just like a breakfast corndog or eggo with pb.
    6:55: I head a few houses down to the bus stop, gets there around 7:05.
    7:15-2:00: At school.

Then the rest if Freetime/Homework/Dinner towards the later night.

11:00: I head off to bed, but dont sleep till like midnight

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    I wake up at 6:25, 'cuz that's what I set my alarm too. Then I go to school by 8:20, and leave school by 3:15. But I have detention tomorrow, so I will have to stay an extra hourrr. :L Other than those times though, I don't really have a full schedule.

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
  • I don't really have a schedule aside from waking up at 6 - 7:30 and going to school at 7 - 8:15 (Depending on the day of the week) and going home at 3:00 - 4:45 (again, depending of the day of the week xD) aaand going to bed at 11:30 - 3:00

Briar

how do you make coffee sexy?
    Years
  • well, 7 a.m., i wake up in the morning. gotta get fresh, gotta go downstairs and have my bowl and cereal...
    that aside, i honestly don't follow a detailed schedule. the only "schedule" i follow is that i have to be awake by 8 a.m., i have to already have left the house at 9 a.m. (to go to school), and, after school, i should have already arrived at home between 4-5 p.m. other than that, i don't have a timetable of sorts.

Ayselipera

I don't have a set time schedule, but I generally do the same things everyday in a very similar order.

- wake up early and get ready for school
    - make breakfast
    - pick up people/one person depending on the day for school
    - school school school school
    - either go out somewhere with someone right after or go straight home
    - online time
    - go for a jog
    - if I didn't go out with anyone after school then go out at night with someone
    - come home shower
    - maybe go online at night while drying or spend quality time with my little brother<3333
    - bed

Repeat till the weekend where it completely varies.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    7:00 - wake up
    8:00 - shower and get ready for school
    9:00 to 3:15 - school
    3:45 to 5:30 - tuition
    5:30 to 6:30 - PC
    6:30 to 8:30 - study
    8:30 to 9:30 - dinner
    9:30 to 10:30 - homework/study
    10:30 to 11:00 - TV
    11:00 - bed

at weekend it is completely different

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • I hate schedules. They never work for me and I always fall behind or something. xD

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Ah, well to be honest not really. Probably just going to sleep at 11pm and waking up at 7am for school. XD; Honestly, sticking to a schedule sounds boring.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • I don't have a concise schedule for the duration of my day. Just make times when I have to wake up, go to work, go to school. Otherwise I get up and go to sleep when I want and usually do anything else when I feel like. I really can't ever see myself running on a fixed schedule especially to and extent some of the previous posters do.

Back