• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Caitsith

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
Years
sigcait2mm.gif

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 11, 2007
Kitty...!!!!!!!

Hypnotic. I like. Alot.

Sawyer

���
Years
Nic, it really is hipnotic o.o either way, very nice. you've had the dice theme going for a while lately, something specific you like about it?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
It's certainly fun to look at, but how is it at all hypnotic?

Awesome job, by the way.

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 11, 2007
Composer of Requiems said:
LOL why does everyone say it's hypnotic? That wasn't the point... gaah, I was saving that effect for another sig.
That moving symbol thing. I spent a full 2 minutes just staring at it. XD

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
Years
The Legendary ACManga said:
Nic, it really is hipnotic o.o either way, very nice. you've had the dice theme going for a while lately, something specific you like about it?
Hmm really? I dunno, I've always liked characters who use more unusual concepts/weapons/misc. Also, random factors are very... important? to me.

Swordsmen must die >.> there are too many of them! They'll have increased competition for jobs and the market will collapse!

Nine said:
That moving symbol thing. I spent a full 2 minutes just staring at it. XD
=D *grins evilly*

DarkPegasus said:
It looks really cool,the dots remin me of the three regis...
Uhh they are dice.

Back