• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
After so long, I managed to make a post. Don't care how crappy it is; it doesn't break continuity. Fear for your life, Divine, because Bikini-Wearing Trap Knight Yuria shall defeat you!... if he ever gets the confidence to actually face you. Poor guy knows he'd be screwed.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Application as promised, Pink. ^_^

Spoiler:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Welcome back, Lilizuki. I assume this means you're back from some sort of hiatus?

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Leaving today guys :) I'll be checking everyday so I can keep up with what's going on but won't be able to post.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Could somebody give me a summary of current events, please? I wouldn't know where to start to know what's going on. :x

Lilizuki is accepted I still think having golden fur is biological impossible
If you believe and your heart is pure, anything can happen. ;P Thanks again, hun.

Welcome back, Lilizuki. I assume this means you're back from some sort of hiatus?
The return of my inspiration, yup.

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
Hmm... Melted gold. Can't help but think of Game of Thrones.

Ryuu and Milly are still at the pool. Yuria, Chris, Cheryll, Sorae, and James are confronting Divine. Solo is being controlled, and as a result is attacking the group consisting of Frio, Elise, Yorick, Nami, and Takumi. Additionally Takumi is in between life and death at the moment, and in an effort to save him Nami injected her blood into Takumi. Kakusu is getting something to eat. Alistair is doing his best fighting a losing battle against Raka. I have no idea what Gavin is doing, but it seems like he is fighting someone. Anybody want to correct any mistake I made feel free to do so.

Khawill

<3
Years
If you wait long enough Frio probably could, hes going to have to bring Elise there anyways. Im going to pm Wolfy about the length of this battle and such

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Chris could take her, seeing as how he may be bored with someone just asking for the teacher...just let me know if its ok with you, Lili

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
I think I've posted this enough in the past five minutes, but everybody knows only enough is enough is enough. You can't just have two enoughs. However, this is the last enough.

TornZero. Account change. 'Nuff said. (⌐■_■)

Last edited:

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Of course, machomuu. No matter my moniker, I shall remain a stalwart and proud Yuri-ist.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Hahahaha… just asking for the teacher… hahahaha… what a joke.

c;

Lily, holy cow! The length of that post!

Back