• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

my gamecube can't play one game

Status
Not open for further replies.

YAS1

What's this...?
Years
and it's all thanks to a disk read error. it's my favorite game. there's a smudge circle around the hole in the cd. how do i fix this? PLEASE REPLY IF YOU CAN!

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
The way I get smuges and stains out, are by using a cry tissue, and gently try to rub out the cd, in small circles. Or you could use a **** cloth, then a dry one to get it out. I hope it helps!

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
Lanceiscool said:
This happened to me; I got a used gamecube and it did this soon after... the best thing is to return it to where you got it.
But you cant do that if its a game you got like last year.

If you dont want to pay the money for a CD cleaning set then do what LiquidThunder said.

John Denver

Banned
Years
I hear baby oil works...and if your gonna clean it with a cloth, make sure that you clean from the inside out...and not just swiping across...yep

BOO ya!

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
Years
Also Lens Cleaning Tissues work well for me. (Only problems are: they're supposed to be for my glasses and thay also make the disc smell like alcohol...)

Also if it's the Gamecube, send it to Nintendo
or
if the disc is defective (I mean it won't work even if it is completely clean and doesn't have scratches) send to either Nintendo or the company that made the game.

BTW what game is it anyways? Just curious.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
I have a fear of sending out merchandise back to compaines, I'm afriad I won't get it back...

Something very odd happend, I just put the word "d amp" and it got consored...

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
Years
Post about it in Questions and Feedback.
Problably a typo in the admin control panel when they were censoring out the word similar to the thing beavers make...

And if teh companies don't send it back, then sue them! The most useful thing in any government right now, lawsuits....

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Please don't revive really old threads, make new ones…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back