• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2008
I am new here. Just wanted to say hello and feel free to talk to me. I am shy still so I might not answer posts so quickly.

Ruphire

Feel the icy burn
Years
I Jones Ashley! Welcome to PC! I know you'll have lots of fun here so if you have any questions feel free to PM me! So anyway here is my official new member welcome........ WELCOME TO THE POKECOMMUNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Oh, I'm sure we understand, Jones Ashley. Everybody is a little shy when they first join a new community.

Speaking of, welcome to the Pokecommunity! I am quite certain you will have a fun time here.
(Most people do... ;D)

Once the initial shyness wears off, I'm sure you will find that we are all pretty darn friendly. Any one of us would be willing to be friends with you after having a few initial conversations.
(We must get to know you first, since you didn't quite say anything about yourself here.)

I hope you will stick around the community for some time to come, Jones Ashley. Have a great stay.

Vernikova

Banned
Years
Hey Jonsey(Yeah, I'm going to call you that.).

I hope you have a great time here and make a lot of friends here. Remember to have fun and read the rules.

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
Welcome to PC, Jones Ashley!

There's really no reason to be shy here at our wonderful community. Everyone is very friendly and easy to get a long with. I'm sure once you've spent some time here, you will agree! That being said, don't be afraid to get out there and make some friends! (That's half the fun! =P)

Anyway, I'm always around if you'd like to chat or need some assistance around the forums(I don't bite, I swear XD)

I hope you enjoy yourself here, and I'll see you around!

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
Years
Why herro there, Ashley. Jones Ashley.
XD

As all these nice people said before me, no need to be shy! We're all very nice here at the Pokecommunity!
But not me >:O

Get yerself postin', buckaroo
shot'd

-Roy

The Original Darkwiz787

Stuck with text below my name.
Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2014
It truly is a nice community, although you may be shy at first. ^_^
Once you get passed that, you could make tons of freinds!

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2008
Thanks for the warm welcome! I think I will love it here also! :) ;) oh by the way
My full name is Ashley Lanette Jones
I am 15 years old soon to be 16
I am not tall but not to short
I am blonde hair and I have blue eyes
I love all kinds of anime and manga
I prefer Pokemon
I am currently playing Mystery Dungeon 2 explorers of darkness......
This is all I can think of to introduce myself! :P

Donnie

the popstar that never was
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 22, 2013
Its cool to be shy!
(:
Welcome to the forums Community
Youll make friends dont worry
^^

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
Hey there Jones!
Nice name! I'm guessing your name is Ashley Jones?

Anways, Welcome to PC!
Hope you have a great time!

Silverwings-Lumina

Ravenbound Evolution
Years
Oh, hi, Ashley! Hope all of us can get together and be great friends ^^
Yeah, so enjoy yourself posting kay? You can call me human, cos' I'm human. O_o
Other than that, I'm pretty normal (Uhh this is just a joke, no offence to anybody not human)
Good luck & Have a nice day!

Back