• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Colosseum/XD Gale of Darkness

Shadow Lugia-XD001

eXtra Dimension
Years
  • These two games are my all time favorite Pokemon games! The Shadow Pokemon, and the large world to traverse are amazing! If you haven't played these, you need to!
    Honestly, if it wasn't for these games, I would have never got into Pokemon!

Discuss here.

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2013
    i played both i preffered Colosseum over XD (although i did use the clone glitch to get my favorite pokemon from emerald on both) Colosseum was more challenging i blew through XD the same day i got it.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Aren't we having too many discussions on Col/XD? :D Well... not like I mind =D
    As I said about 5 times before, I loved Colosseum and XD as much as possible.
    Those games were something new in Pokémon and it met every expectations it had.
    And as I mentioned (again) about 5 times before, thanks to Wes and because we could obtain legendary Pokémon sooner, I like Colosseum more.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2022
    Sad to say I never played XD, but I loved Colosseum. The story line really appealed to me.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Both were great games, rivaling the very best of the handheld series games. Hard to say which of the two is the better one... I appreciated XD's better selection of Pokemon (I actually found creating a team in there easier than in any of the main handheld games) and more diverse roster of Shadow attacks, but I found Colosseum's Cipher bosses to be better in terms of both challenge level and the personality of the characters. Wes > Michael and Evice > Greevil as well.

And anything with Miror B. is awesome.

Shayminlover123

Top Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • I liked these games very much Miror B was awsome it wasn't to easy or hard(not like any other pokemon game is easy for hard)I think the shadow Idea was cool too!

Sirfetch’d

They were really awesome, but very limited. I wish there were more pokemon obtainable.

Back