• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PokéCommunity Shipping Debates

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
It'd been the ship I would've supported, and not Penguin.

Twinleafshipping was the main ship I had shipped for DP series besides Cynthia x Palmer

Oak is a lucky man to choose between Delia and Juniper (and in a fanverse where Oak and Juniper had a child, as an adult the son would look like Juniper's dad. XP).

Professor Oak go with Juniper! She is prettier!

I would have to LOVE Pokeshipping

Lol I can tell because of your username. ^_~

I'd like to think Ash would become an E4 member at the end of his run LOL Not now of course cuz he's still traveling but maybe after he wins the league??

Yeah he probably might become a E4 member once his traveling is over although he actually wants to be the champion like Cynthia.

CommanderPigg

Dento used bishie sparkles!
Years

I can defiantly see Brock going after Aloe boobs >.>

Aloe is called Lenora in the English version now :P I hope that one day, Brock will get a partner, he's worked hard enough to deserve it ^^

True that. It's all about Ash but making Pokemon shippings makes shipping more interesting.
LOL, I would think that shipping would make shipping more interesting :P But, yeah, I understand what you're saying. I like how open ended pokemon is; fewer ships are made canon so one is free to multiship and crackship like crazy!

Which gets most Contestshippers wondering if they actually went out or something during their time in Johto. Who knows what they have been doing there.
Hopefully not traveling with each other! That would make competition super harsh :P But, you know...rivalries are always fun and spicy. Maybe May can save Drew from drowning again XD

He should be a member of the Elite 4 although he'll most likely not. Like in the Battle frontier didn't Brendon offer Ash to be a gym leader or something? Negaishipping would probably have more of a chance then Cafemochashipping since I don't think Ash is gey right?
Well. actually, Ash was offered to become a frontier brain which is different. It'd be similar to being a gym leader, but he's able to personalize his challenges a lot more. Technically, Ash is 100% asexual...a perfect tabula rosa for endless shipping possibilities ;)

Commanderpigg; what have you been looking up in google? Don't worry my friend was looking up Dawn icons on google and got the samething.
Funny story with that, actually. One of my friends informed me of what I might see if I turned off the safe search on google image search. I shouldn't have been so curious ;_;

Yes, why is his name Trip? That's as bland as his character.
I'm not too angry with it. If you think about it, Shooti is a pretty silly name too. It's probably because of the word tripod. :D

The anime makes her look below 40. Oak is a lucky man to choose between Delia and Juniper (and in a fanverse where Oak and Juniper had a child, as an adult the son would look like Juniper's dad. XP).
Does anyone support Agatha x Oak? I mean, there are hints in the game, when Agatha claimed that Oak had been a lot more powerful in the past...and they are around the same age. I think that Agatha would have been hot in her prime :P Both of them became really famous in the pokemon world, they might have been rivals or friends when they were young. History makes a shipping interesting ^^

Um...o_O Ok there's no need to be that explicit on this thread. There's young'uns in here.
Apologies, I won't do it again! But yeah...I'm a bit glad I escaped from that fandom ^^;

Of course you can call me Ashfangirl22, CommanderPigg. Though it might confuse some new people here but people on Bulbagarden would get it LOL And Yuotube cuz that's my username there too and thank you.
Thanks! I just keep accidentally typing in that name instead the one you have on this site XD

Yeah he probably might become a E4 member once his traveling is over although he actually wants to be the champion like Cynthia.

Ash needs to fight in a Championship league like burning. I would absolutely love a battle between Sinnoh's Champion and Kanto's champion in a possible time skip episode in the future. (Paul vs Ash, in case you didn't catch that ;D)

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
Aloe is called Lenora in the English version now :P I hope that one day, Brock will get a partner, he's worked hard enough to deserve it ^^

Erg; Lenora sounds strange. I like Aloe better(Although I like most of the Jap names better). Who knows he might actually find a Nurse Joy that'll actually like him since he is now training to become a doctor.

LOL, I would think that shipping would make shipping more interesting :P But, yeah, I understand what you're saying. I like how open ended pokemon is; fewer ships are made canon so one is free to multiship and crackship like crazy!

What's more fun with making crack and multishippings? ^_~

Hopefully not traveling with each other! That would make competition super harsh :P But, you know...rivalries are always fun and spicy. Maybe May can save Drew from drowning again XD

Rivals traveling with each other and soon finding out they love each other would make the contest battles go nuts. At least they can put out all of their anger during the contest battles instead of face to face.

Well. actually, Ash was offered to become a frontier brain which is different. It'd be similar to being a gym leader, but he's able to personalize his challenges a lot more. Technically, Ash is 100% asexual...a perfect tabula rosa for endless shipping possibilities ;)

-Just noticed I made a huge fail in my post- I got mixed up(Although I haven't watched the episode for a while) So he was being offered to become a frontier brain. (Oh come on Ash it would have been awesome to see you as a frontier brain and how your life was like as one. Or you could of at least taken a tutorial of it) Drats he is 100% asexual.

Funny story with that, actually. One of my friends informed me of what I might see if I turned off the safe search on google image search. I shouldn't have been so curious ;_;

I would have probably done the same thing if it was me. I'm usually curious about a few things sometimes.

I'm not too angry with it. If you think about it, Shooti is a pretty silly name too. It's probably because of the word tripod. :D

I wasn't suspecting them to change Shooti name but Trip? -I'll get use to these English names soon-

Does anyone support Agatha x Oak? I mean, there are hints in the game, when Agatha claimed that Oak had been a lot more powerful in the past...and they are around the same age. I think that Agatha would have been hot in her prime :P Both of them became really famous in the pokemon world, they might have been rivals or friends when they were young. History makes a shipping interesting ^^

Don't kill me but who is Agatha again? Names usually don't click with me that well.

Ash needs to fight in a Championship league like burning. I would absolutely love a battle between Sinnoh's Champion and Kanto's champion in a possible time skip episode in the future. (Paul vs Ash, in case you didn't catch that ;D)

Regardless if he lost the Sinnoh league he should have went up against Cynthia. Cynthia x Ash : P

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Nim
  • Seen Feb 16, 2017
PearlShipper4Life said:
I'd like to think Ash would become an E4 member at the end of his run LOL Not now of course cuz he's still traveling but maybe after he wins the league??

Nah, Ash is going higher than an Elite Four, either become Champion or Frontier Brain. Because "Pokemon master" translates to "the show is never ending so Ash doesn't have a real goal yet".

Lenora is a good name. Stinks there isn't enough fanart of her.

CommanderPigg said:
fewer ships are made canon so one is free to multiship and crackship like crazy!

If you think about it, Shooti is a pretty silly name too. It's probably because of the word tripod.

Does anyone support Agatha x Oak? I mean, there are hints in the game, when Agatha claimed that Oak had been a lot more powerful in the past...and they are around the same age. I think that Agatha would have been hot in her prime Both of them became really famous in the pokemon world, they might have been rivals or friends when they were young. History makes a shipping interesting ^^

I would absolutely love a battle between Sinnoh's Champion and Kanto's champion in a possible time skip episode in the future. (Paul vs Ash, in case you didn't catch that ;D)

The problem with open-endedness in an anime like this is that it gets frustrating for us old guys who like seeing legitimate shippings work out.

Well I miss Shooti because there goes all my Halo references. :/ Aah now why didn't I think of that? Tripod. Har har. He's no Paul that's for sure.

Yes, I would too. But Oak finds Agatha boring when he's got Ash's mom next door and then a younger professor.

If they ever become champions...

AshPikastar said:
Don't kill me but who is Agatha again? Names usually don't click with me that well.

Part of the Kanto Elite Four. Has Ghost-types as her specialty.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
That reminds me;

Agatha x Bertha? Two old ladys from the elite four. Perfect match - I bet they've met already.

I would also like Paul and Trip to hit it off. xD

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Nim
  • Seen Feb 16, 2017
Agatha x Bertha? Two old ladys from the elite four. Perfect match - I bet they've met already.

I wonder if those two are related. That'd be pretty cool.

Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2012

That'll explain why I didn't recognize her. I need to re-watch the old series of Pokemon. I don't remember much from Kanto.
She wasn't in old!Kanto. Her only anime appearance was between Hoenn and Kanto, before Ash set out to the Battle Frontier. He fought her in Viridian.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Well his Mudkip's now:
Spoiler:

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
This place hasn't been touched lately.

She wasn't in old!Kanto. Her only anime appearance was between Hoenn and Kanto, before Ash set out to the Battle Frontier. He fought her in Viridian.

Oh I need to re-watch both(Although I'm re-watching Hoenn)

Brock x Mudkip; I was thinking more of Ruby x Mudkip in the Manga more. Does anyone support Pikachu x Ash?

CommanderPigg

Dento used bishie sparkles!
Years
This place hasn't been touched lately.

Ironic, since it's the day of amour, isn't it? XD

Brock x Mudkip; I was thinking more of Ruby x Mudkip in the Manga more. Does anyone support Pikachu x Ash?
Ruby x Feebas is cuter. Heck, I cried during that scene in the manga (you know which one...).

I would like Pikachu x Ash a lot more, but unfortunately, I'm reminded of a certain fan who was severely anti-coma and anti-poke who wrote...questionable fanfiction...of the NC-17 type with this pairing.

Childhood=ruined.

But, that's an interesting topic. What's your favorite Pokemon x Human ship?

I'm partial to Paul x Chimchar, because I'm a sick little being and I like abusive relationships :P And...come on, we all know that Paul is the reason he got that strong in the first place. Chimchar had something to prove to him.

I wouldn't mind if Infernape were a girl.

Mysteryeggshipping is also cute...I wish it stayed an egg for a bit longer...the suspense and the caring in that relationship should be the basis for epic romance novels~

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
Ironic, since it's the day of amour, isn't it? XD

Irk? It's Valentines day; this place should be packed with shipping debates.

Ruby x Feebas is cuter. Heck, I cried during that scene in the manga (you know which one...).

Oh yeah that part made me cry a bit too. Ruby x Feebas for the win.

I would like Pikachu x Ash a lot more, but unfortunately, I'm reminded of a certain fan who was severely anti-coma and anti-poke who wrote...questionable fanfiction...of the NC-17 type with this pairing.

Childhood=ruined.

Oh the joy of fanfics. I see a couple of Pikachu x Ash on Youtube. My friend makes videos on those too all the time.

But, that's an interesting topic. What's your favorite Pokemon x Human ship?

I'm partial to Paul x Chimchar, because I'm a sick little being and I like abusive relationships :P And...come on, we all know that Paul is the reason he got that strong in the first place. Chimchar had something to prove to him.

I can see where your going with Paul x Chimchar. They always seem to have a nice relationship with each other and of course Chimchar wanting to prove to Paul that he is a strong Pokemon. I also thought of Gliscor x Ash. Gliscor is always flying into him and is always licking him. Ash x Gible is another one; do I need to explain this?

I wouldn't mind if Infernape were a girl.

That would actually be interesting if his Infernape was a girl.

Mysteryeggshipping is also cute...I wish it stayed an egg for a bit longer...the suspense and the caring in that relationship should be the basis for epic romance novels~

Mysteryeggshipping discussion again I see. Ash really loved his egg when he had it.

Years
You can be assured that whenever someone mentions MysteryEggShipping, I would pop in here. =D

What's your favorite Pokemon x Human ship?
Ash x Bayleaf all hands down!

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
-makes this thread active again-

So the new Pokemon episode came out and it looks like we might be seeing Cabernet again so we got two new couples; Cabernet x Ash and Cabernet x Dento.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
NEITHER! CAFEMOCHA WILL REIGN SUPREME!

/input is not constructive

Yes, your input is not constructive at all.

Oh, and I have just added a new ship to my list. Take a wild guess before clicking:

Spoiler:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I suppose you'll be joining that fanclub over in Pokemon Groups, then?

I don't actually mind FerrisWheelShipping... but I think I like Black x N more. Just because of one comic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back