• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey i am new!

Years
  • Hi people, Garra is here and here to stay! Just thought i would let myself known. Just a question, where is the shiny club? I would like to join, i have three!

Selkie_warrior

Check out my avatar shop!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2007
    hey im new too but i used 2 be:patamon_master,shadowed_venasaur and polited_freak.

Croconaw

Herro dere :3 can i help youz?
    Years
  • The shiny club is located in Other Clubs. Hav a good time, read the rules, and if you need any help at all, PM me or someone else. HAVE FUN!

Years
  • Lil Totodile said:
    The shiny club is located in Other Clubs. Hav a good time, read the rules, and if you need any help at all, PM me or someone else. HAVE FUN!

Thanks, what was the first thing i did, read the rules :P thanks again

Years
  • The Shiny Club is in the main Mixed Community Groups section, not the Other Clubs subform. oO That is, if you're talking about the Pokemon shinies, which is what I'm assuming. XD

You have shinies? I haven't seen one in ages ;; Oh well~

Welcome! ^^ I hope your time here is filled with fun. :3

Neosplash

|♜|♞|♝|♛|♚|♝| ♞|♜|
    Years
  • Me too!

I'm also new to this place...
    How do you join a RP thingamabob?
    I found the place but how do I join?

Ati

Staff User
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    Oh hi:)
    Welcome to PC and have fun here:)

Years
  • Sammi said:
    The Shiny Club is in the main Mixed Community Groups section, not the Other Clubs subform. oO That is, if you're talking about the Pokemon shinies, which is what I'm assuming. XD

You have shinies? I haven't seen one in ages ;; Oh well~

Welcome! ^^ I hope your time here is filled with fun. :3

Thanks people and yes i did find it, thanks to everyone for the walm welcome!

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Fwee <3~ A Gaara fan <3 He's cool,but I personally like his older sister Temari though :33

Hope you have a fun time!~ PM me if you'd like to be friends ^-6
    *gives plushies*

Years
  • Thanks people, just a question, i have ruby, emerald and leaf green, Is there any place or certin way that you can get shinys, i know it is random, but is there any advice people can give me? Thanks in advance

The Great Saiyaman

Lets heat things up!
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2006
    You can try to hatch a Shiny. But, its not really worth it. Its up to you,though. . .

Anyway, welcome to PC and enjoy your stay.

Years
  • The Great Saiyaman said:
    You can try to hatch a Shiny. But, its not really worth it. Its up to you,though. . .

Anyway, welcome to PC and enjoy your stay.

Thanks, i am trying to hatch a shiny Absol, hum... might take a while. Thanks

Back