• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Escape Pokepark!

Status
Not open for further replies.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
You have been sent an invitation to Pokemon Park; which is a park on a remote island in the middle of nowhere, that contains real live Pokemon. Now the world is as it is currently, where Pokemon are merely in video games and TV, but an elite team of scientists created life, somehow.

Upon your arrival to the park, you find that most of it is destroyed, and most people are dead, and you find a scientist that explains the situation. Most Pokemon have been infected by a disease that are making them go insane, and bloodthirsty. Just as you are about to escape the park, a Charizard destroys the helicopter you arrived on. Your task no is to escape the park alive.

That basically sums it up. Now I reserve the right to kick anyone from this RP, if they are inexperienced in any way.

Name:
Personality:
Other: (this is not a place for weapons, we will gain some later)
RP Sample:

Years
Name: Rachel
Appearance: She has long brown hair that had blond streaks in it from a highlight. She is about 5'7", and she likes to wear a black sweater and black slacks, and around her neck she wears a blue diamond on a gold necklace.
Personality:... hard to describe, really
Other: if you see any prehistoric pokemon, she needs dragged away.
RP Sample: ....

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
Name: Robert Price
Appearance: Dressed in light khaki shorts, and a bright red shirt, he is a rather imposing figure at 5'8'' with dark, rich brown hair that is cut short, and hazel eyes that are closer to green than anything. though there's something unhealthy about him, though he doesn't have much acne, there's a sense of something wrong about him, which usually makes most people feel uncomfortable in his presence.
Personality: I am terrible at describing personalities, I'll just act like my RL self.
Other: I'll edit a character theme in here later. X.X
RP Sample: "So why do you think you're going to get out of here alive?" He sasked, obviously enjoying the power he felt from the moment. "Because I have this." I said, still not turning to face him, at least not yet as my hand reached slowly into my pocket, for my ace in the hole, the only way out of this situation...

ravenstorture

Banned
Years
Name: Liam
Appearance: He wears light khaki pants with a grey hoody. He has black hair, and gray eyes due to colored contacts. He is 6'1" and 125 pounds.
Personality: Your normal funny jokster type of guy, but knows when it is time to be serious.
Other: I think that is about it for now, unless I think of something later, in which I will edit then.
RP Sample: Liam stood in front of the park. A barren wasteland, he could see the hundred year old trees torn from their roots. The destruction was obvious, the cause wasn't. More surprising, was the cause of such mayhem and chaos was nothing but a simple ailment in the minds of innocent creatures.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
Hey Ryan, haven't seen you in these parts for a while! ^^
Anyways, you're all accepted, of course. I will either get around to making the first post tonight or tomorrow morning, depending on if we get any more members.

pokefan007

~the best avvy yet!~
Years
This sounds cool! Hope it lasts!

Name: Erik
Appearance:
pkfrlg022.png

Personality: to be revealed in the story
Other: You can't see it in the pic above, but he's got a tatoo of an dragon on his right arm (importance will be revealed in story)
RP Sample: (inspired from Shineyelectrode's banner)
Erik cautiously walked into what looked on the outside to be an old saloon type building with the swinging doors and all. As he pushed open the wooden door, he sees that everyone's attention is caught by these two, rather beautiful women, close to his own age, aiming pistols at eachothers face and glaring at eachother. Erik was stunned. "How could two very attractive young ladies want to kill eachother?" he thought as he slowly eased over to the ladies. One of them stared at him and seemed to ask, "What are you doing here, stay back, this is between me and her!" Erik understood what she intended in her look and took a seat, waiting for the next move.

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
Years
Coolness! Me join!
Name:Emily
Appearance:Wears flame print,black pants. Yellow sweatshirt with a Charizard on it.
Personality: Does anything for her closest friends. ALthough she has a very fierce temper.
Other: (none)
RP Sample:I thought this place would be the greatest place on earth. Obviously not. The land had no grass on it. Just dirt. The trees torn from the ground. People laying on the ground. This isn't what I want. I really wish I could leave but I can't

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
"How the hell are we supposed to get off this god foresaken island!" I yelled as I kneeled down in front of the rubbel that was once the helicopter we had arrived on. I had always liked Pokemon, since I was a little kid. Now, they seemed less cute, and more like demons. I looked at the group I was with. Nothing but a bunch of kids.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
Years
Name: Nichole
Appearance: long blonde hair, blue eyes, blue tshirt and black jeans
Personality: Happy most of the time
Other: Very much in love with pokemon and was terrified when she saw the pokemon attacking
RP Sample: As I watched the pokemon terrorizing the place I thought about how much I loved them. "This just cant be," I said unbelievingly watching the scene before me.

Years
I said nothing at the boy's comment, but I groaned slightly as I shifted to nurse a burn on my arm, muttering about Charizard's flamethrower attack. I also had several scratches on my other arm, but other than that I was okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back